Defense help requested!

Hey everybody. I have recently acquired Telluria, Ursena, and Finley, with the last 2 being my grails and the first turning out to be another super-tank. My current raid defense is usually Alby-Seshat-Mitsuko-Drake-Kingston. Our alliance uses dark tanks for war, so usually go Alby-Drake-Seshat-Kingston-Kage if it’s arrow attack and might throw Ariel in there somewhere if it’s field aid just to be a jerk. Would love y’all’s input as to how to progress with the current meta, as I only have a certain amount of ascension mats at this point. Hopefully all these pics loaded. Thank you all in advance!
I know it’s not rainbow def, but wanted a great blue and have been having trouble with that until I got magni, then got vela, and now Finley. As you can see, I have hero-feed-adhd.

I would suggest you to run
Finley - Zimkitha - Telluria - Ursena - Drake Fong

1 Like

Thank you! Have been debating taking the emblems from Alby for a while now, it’s tough to pull the trigger.

1 Like

Vela would be worth working on, as a flank for Telluria. Just my two cents.

1 Like

Yea I would like her as a flank for Telluria!!

Just have to weigh it… that would mean no Finley or Zim, and my alliance uses purple tanks so she wouldn’t be as effective because people are less likely to bring a red stack against Ursena

I sadly don’t have Finley, but I’ve read that he does pair well with Telly. I don’t think you can go wrong with Finley then Vela lol.

1 Like