Defence team suggestion

Agree here with @JGE. Just work on those 3/4*. Right now, as much as I hate to say it, put together at least 4 teams of 4* first. Concentrate on leveling your 4* healers 1st. One of each team of possible. Kash is a good 4* tank but has a very short shelf life. You’ll quickly find that you aren’t using him. He loses his luster quickly in high gold raiding. But for AW, with Field Aid, Kash in the corner will waste A LOT of flags against alliances that are relatively new.

I’d highly suggest on holding off on the 5* because just filling that last chevron will take WAY too many feeders which will slow down your 4* leveling. If you show us what the rest of your roster looks like we can help you prioritize. LJ hits like a hurricane but is VERY squishy until you emblem him into some defense. Plus he’s slow so he rarely even gets to fire. Scarlett and Grimm hit like trucks, Grimms Defense Down is extraordinarily useful and Scarlett will help your team survive longer. Scarlett, bring fast, will often times let her fire but the wing is the best place for her. Grimm you want towards the left side of your D as the AI fires left to right as specials become available. Grimm is average speed so has a better chance of firing than LJ but is as squishy as Scarlett so I’d put him wing left and Scarlett wing right.

Rigard is extremely durable which is why I put him at tank for now. I put Neith next to him because Holy does half damage against Holy. Color positioning is very important. You normally always want Dark and holy together. Neith would be better on a holy stack on your offensive team however. Since you have Rigard finished and Emblemed I’d use him as your tank immediately which is also why I picked Grimm/Scarlett as well. Most maxed 4* are stronger that 5* at 3/70. Since Neith is done she CAN tank and cab be swapped with Rigard, although move Rigard to her left side of you do swap.

Speaking of elemental damage I share this post with every new member that joins my teaching alliance (Voidbringers) as it helped me immensely. I even have the core bit pinned in my alliance chat.

We have Guardians of Teltoc upcoming. Which is a great place to gain significant AM’s (ascension materials) for your hero’s. You will need 5-3* for rare, 5-4* for epic and you can use 4/5* for legendary although you will want Max’d hero’s as it is likely to be unforgiving with the addition of the newest Guardians.

You may want to try summoning for Guardians Falcon and Jackal (both 4*) but also the only element specific 4* hero’s in the game. If you happen to summon Panther a 5* or one of the newer Guardians then good for you, still hold off on 5*. Other than that I’d suggest to stop summoning for a bit, maybe only Atlantis if you need Proteus or Wilbur (both incredibly useful 4*).

I’m not done with my large amount of verbal vomit. Best of Luck and please ask any questions as they come up. Everyone in this forum is more than willing to help newer players.

1 Like