Def-Team _ please make suggestions

hi there, dear wise ones…

please help me with my def-team… i tried many different setup´s, some worked better than others but not a single one provided me from loosing 100 to 200 cups over night… i know, i´m complaining on a hight level but keeping me in diamond-class (2400+) is hard work every day…

my roster includes full leveled marjana, leonidas, domitia, vivica and isarnia. sartana on 3/70 and evelyn on 52/3 are the current upcomings - i hope the names are the same in other languages.

on the 4±hand there´s wu kong, grimm, melendor, rigard, sonya, kiril, gobbler, kelile, boril, gormek, scarlett, sabina and hu tao - full leveled too of course.

unleved joon (pulled last week), victor, chao, buddy, boltaks and kashrek, zyprian, little john and lixiu are waiting for food and time…

please post your tips in the usuall “from-left-to-right-order”…

a lot of thanks in advance
goofy

Leo-Isarnia-Kash-Mariana-Domitia
You probably have some shields that why I choose you unleveled Kash

With this what you have now
Sonia-Domitia-Vivica/Leo-Rigard-Mariana

For me it would be:

Vivica - Domitia - Marjana - Leonidas - Isarnia

2 Likes

hi there again…

10 weeks after getting quite good advice i am back with the same question but improved roster…

my roster includes now full leveled sartana, marjana, evelyn, elkanen, leonidas, domitia, vivica and isarnia.

onatel, frida, khagan and joon are on 3/70, victor is on his way up - i hope the names are the same in other languages. items are missing except for frida which will be the next to get her 4th yellow bar.

on the 4±hand there´s chao, wu kong, grimm, melendor, rigard, sonya, kiril, kelile, boril, gormek, scarlett, sabina and hu tao - full leveled too of course.

unleved buddy, boltaks, kashrek, zyprian, little john and lixiu are still waiting for food and time…

please post your tips in the usuall “from-left-to-right-order”…

a lot of thanks again
goofy

This time for defense or offense?

hi AirHawk…

still def-team :rofl:

Well my proposals tend to defer from most as I view it from a slightly different perspective:

Evelyn - Sartana - Marjana - Leonidas - Isarnia

or

Evelyn - Domitia - Leonidas - Sartana - Isarnia

Because i don’t know how to make another topic and its the same title anyway im writing here.
Could you please help me make the best possible teams for titan, offense and defense.
These are my heroes:

Wukong, Alice, Kiril, Wilbur, Ameonna, Evelyn x2, Rigard, Boldtusk, Proteus, Gormek, Boril, Chao x2, Sumitomo, Skittleskull x4, Kelile, Grimm x2, Caedmon, Kashrek, Little John x2, Colen x2, Sabina x2, Tiburtus, Hu tao, Melendor

I was doing some research and I used 7dd’s hero grading spreadsheet and came up with these ideas:
(ALL POSITIONS ARE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT)
For titan team :

Alice, Ameonna, Wilbur, Wu Kong, Boldtusk

Where Wilbur and Wukong are a must and the other may be changed according to color of titan.

For defense team:

Proteus, Evelyn, Boldtusk, Evelyn, Alice

Im not completely sure about it but i was thinking of replacing boldtusk with kashrek but then i’d have 3 greens, and since my only 5 star heroes are 2 evelynns and the alice it will be a severe reduction in power…what do you think?

For attack team:

Alice, Evelyn, Wilbur, Evelyn, Ameonna

This seems like the best choice i have.

I am currently gold with 1200 trophies but i am using different team with 2900 power ( evelynn, wukong, boldtusk, rigard, alice ), for both defense and offense but i think these other compositions will be much better when i level the heroes up.

Please help me out :slight_smile: