🔵 [Dec 22, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My team last time :point_up_2:
My team this time :point_down:

This team blows through this trial. Melendor is now +20, maybe Caedmon is next? :man_shrugging:
Triton will continue getting ranger emblems until he’s maxed.

8 Likes

Mel, Gade, Tibs, Triton, Caed

Went very smoothly. Good boards so I only had to use 2 dragon attacks on the last round.
Buddy will get the trainer once he’s at the 4th chevron but is currently licking him like a candy cane and grunting Yuuuuuuuum, I think the trainer knows something is up?

7 Likes

For me, same team as last time: mono green Caed / Lianna / Horghall / Greg / Mel

Only difference was I transferred emblems from Greg to Lianna.

I used a couple dragons and arrows on last bosses and healed twice with flasks.

Hard part was setting up the green gems on the board.

6 Likes

Just did first the first 2

Emblems for gadeirus and Athena once i level her.

6 Likes

Same team as last time, pretty strong for this one:

Pretty straight forward for me. Used one mana pot for a much needed heal but clean otherwise (thanks to a good tile cascade in the last stage…which made all three bosses fire…hence the mana pot):

Tree was the last to fall. Good day!

@Darth_Fuego Caed is pretty dang tough with emblems! Worth considering!

7 Likes

My team last time is the team I took this time. I was distracted, so I didn’t get the usual screen caps.

• On the bench: Evelyn, Lianna, Tibs, Triton, Buddy #1 and #2, Gad, Jack, Mel, Dapper Rigs, Viking Sonya, and Caed

Got to the bosses with everyone charged and ready. This lineup had no issues with this particular challenge.

Tree Man was the last one standing. Next time, I will swap in Lianna for Lepus, since she is a bit more durable.

Trainer to Isarnia. Emblems to Lepus and Athena.

8 Likes

Last time:

This time:

Rigard made this trial a lot easier. Is there anything this man can’t do? Don’t answer that.

Wow practically did it without items. Didn’t really need to use the mana potion, but I did want to cancel out Horghall’s attack debuff.

Trainer probably going to Caedmon#2.

And thanks again Zephyr!

5 Likes

Used one time stop in the last stage

5 Likes

Ok so I did this, I did panic at the end and spam my bombs and dragon attacks. I don’t want to get that far and then die lol.

Melendor (+4)
Tiburtus (3/60)
Triton (3/35)
Belith (+3)
Rigard (costume: 3/60 - special is only on 3/8)

None of my heroes died but all of the bosses almost had full mana at the exact same time, so I didn’t want to take any chances.

Trainer went to my second Hansel. 1 Hansel is great… so 2 must be amazing right? :smiley:

Edit:
Costume Rigard was really great and helpful through, with Triton. I really want to max this second Rigard and his costume. Sadly, I only have 2 trap tools and need 5 total (4 for rigard + 1 for costume).

5 Likes

Well done :slightly_smiling_face:
Call yourself emblem hunter :person_fencing:

3 Likes

Melendor+18 - Chao - Seshat+7 - Caedmon+15 - Triton+18

3 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus, go for the last one!! Look at the team I used? It’s basically the same team as you minus the 2 Chao’s. I only used 2 dragon attacks.
You can DO It!!!

3 Likes

Just finished, Woooohoooo!!

6 Likes

Same team as last time

Green tiles were hard to come by, making the trial a little more difficult this time. I also swapped out items for small health/mana pots, arrows and axes, but used all my items except for a few health pots by the end. Maybe next time I’ll use Triton instead of Tibs. Kadilen is still on hold while leveling Kingston.

Gadeirus was last man standing after throwing items at the bosses, his heal over time was probably the only reason he survived though, lolz.

Trainer went to Kingston, bringing him to 3-69, just a few green 2*s away from reaching his final tier.
Emblems being saved for now, although I should probably throw my 500+ Ranger emblems on Triton, since the only other prospects are a maxed Tibs, an up and coming Buddy (x2) or an unleveled Khagen. Maybe once I have some ham to spare.

5 Likes

It was just WE as rather spend on Atlantis :woman_shrugging:
Even though the extra emblems can help in the future! I’ll have to pass!

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Melendor +20
  • Tiburtus +20
  • Caedmon 4^70
  • Caedmon 4^70
  • Khagan 3^70

Compared to last time, Tiburtus grabbed his last talent, I finished my second Caedmon, and Khagan went to the mat wall at 3^70.

Last time, Khagan wasn’t leveled enough, but this time, the Tiburtus-Khagan combo was rockin’ and rollin’ through the mob waves, especially followed up by double Caedmons. Having a red hitter against green moblings was also nice.

Reached the boss wave with all specials charged and a red diamond on the board. Fired Tiburtus and Khagan at Brienne and both Caedmons at Horghall, then unleashed the diamond to do some pretty decent damage to the green bosses with defense down. Putting Khagan between the Caedmons meant they were reloading quickly, so Horghall took a beating. He fired once, but I took him out before he could fire again. Next to fall was Chao, and Brienne shortly thereafter. Used some healing potions, but that was it. Super pleased with that, but a good board may have accounted for some of it.

Druid emblems take my second Melendor to +6. Ranger emblems in storage, hopefully for Buddy, but if I don’t pull him, Chao will get them. He should be maxed soon, and he might replace one of my Caedmons next time. Trainer hero to Scarlett, as I’m still lacking a decent green project.

3 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

I’ve used pretty substantially different teams each of the last 3 times for Trials of Nature, wanting to change things up just for fun to break up the monotony.

It wasn’t intentional to pick all Rangers, though that was sort of fun. Maybe I can do all Druids next time if I remember.

When Class Trials first started they were a fun new reason to rework my leveling strategy.

At this point I almost have too many options to care for most of the Class Trials.

The Battle

This team has a really nice synergy, and made for a straightforward win.

I focused on killing Horghall first, since Chao and Brienne aren’t super dangerous.

I didn’t need any items, and was able to keep the team afloat without much trouble.

Shiny New Emblems

Caedmon is 4 Emblems short of stepping up, but Tiburtus got a new Node after the second Stage.

Gobble, Gobble

I’m finally finishing off my Gobbler, who sat at 3-60 for something like a year or so.

Alongside my second Boril, that’ll conclude any partially leveled 4* heroes.

That just leaves 3-70 Leonidas as a partial, and he’s going to max when I get 2 more Darts.

6 Likes

Doing this trial on last hours, because of lack of WE for AR.

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Tiburtus in bench, and new Buddy is in.

The Battle

I forget to screenshot, 4 heroes mana charged at boss stage, and has good board.
Buddy is great, has nice defense and attack debuff. He helps alot during mobs and also flip the bosses buff (Brienne).
Last time I’m not using items, but now for savety I use one mana and one bombs.
Next time I should bring red banner to counter horghail debuff.

The Reward

Emblems, both keep, need more for Alby and Seshat.
Trainer goes to Kingston.

5 Likes

Same team as the last time, only difference is Seshat got some emblems.

The board was decent, hence I was able to complete without the use of battle item.RH minion shield and counter Chao, Zim cleansed the team and buff attacks, Seshat dispels Brienne’s.
The Trainer goes to Buddy, emblems reserved.

5 Likes

Forgot to post it yesterday but I did the first two stages with my main and first alt.

Here is who I took on my main:

My choice for druids and rangers is a heck of a lot bigger than it was previously on my main. I decided to take these guys as Mel is subbing for Belith as my healer and opponent debuffer as he is high enough to take a few hits now. Having Tibs maxed made this one a heck of a lot easier as I have a defense down. And having Triton made me get more mileage out of my health potions and Mel’s healing. Which is always a plus. Druid emblems are being saved for Belith to get her to +15 before moving to Melia. Ranger emblems are being saved for Chao.

Here is who I brought along on Alt #1:

Okay, didn’t really help I did stage 2 half asleep and was playing very sloppily to the point where I had to use 75 gems because I didn’t feel like going through it again. With this team it really was item intensive because of my only maxed healer being a bloody one star. :woman_facepalming: Ranger emblems on this one is being saved for Tibs and druid emblems are going into storage for now until I figure out which 3 star druid is gonna get em.

3 Likes