DC Titan Slayers Looking For Members Or Merge

DC Titan Slayers is a family friendly alliance taking on 11 to 12 star titans. We have a simple war strategy and are great at using all war flags. We use purple tanks for war. We have a requirement of 2200 trophies, but this can be negotiated with regard to a merge. We currently have 12 spots open and we’re looking for active players or an alliance to merge with us. Feel free to hit me up here or on Line at ID lord_superman

Thanks

1 Like

Now looking for 8 or small merge. Come join the fun

Looking for 10 now. If you are a smaller alliance looking to take on some bigger titans and bigger events, let’s get together and build something great together.

We are in same spot (rage 2.0). We have 19 with 16 war participants and would like to get a full team. Why is there not ever a team of ten to take in!

I keep thinking people have been leaving the game and most alliances aren’t ready to throw in the towel. They would rather try and build back up then take the gamble on a merge, but it’s tough to do with lessening numbers.

Yeah, we have been kicking it around for awhile. Maybe we will have to explore being the one that merges and see if we can make it happen

I hope it doesn’t come to that for us but you never know. We were chaining 14 star titans 2 months ago and now we’re barely at 11 or 12 level. Stinks, but i know we can get back to it.

We would welcome any of you to check out the Guardians Family. We have eight alliances and are in the process of possibly bringing another alliance into the family. We woukd have room for you guys either spread out or in the same alliance if we move some to another of our alliances. We’d love to have you visit and see what you think. I’ll be meeting a visitor after this war in Guardians Ascending to take a tour of sone of our family. You guys are more than welcome to meet us as well. They’ve opened Ascending so everyone can meet us there:)

Lord Superman, and any interested alliance
Deadliest Viper, shrunk to just 15 players bythe end of last year. Bad actors came in, stirred things up and left abruptly, probably hoping to take a few Vipers with them. We closed the alliance and have been fighting on with just 15 of us for months. We’re a hardcore group of active players who would love to play with a full deck again.
Reply if you’re interested in pursuing a merge.

2 Likes

Rage 2.0 has openings for 11! We ask that if you enter the war, you use your tickets. 16/19 enter the wars and we are attacking 10 and 11 star titans. Active chat and some offline help on telegram

1 Like

I’ve been told by a friend that there are some unfortunate things happening in the game with the legend troops pushing many people out of the game. I’m very sorry this happened to you guys.

I feel like there is a real good opportunity between our two alliances but we’re just short on the numbers. I have one person ready to leave the game but is hanging on for me and another is a second account of someone that is happy to remove it for a merge. That still puts us 3 short.

I’d definitely love to build something together and add people to the leader team and find a sweet spot that works for everyone.

We actually have three that are fairly inactive and don’t do wars. We could bring your whole squad over if you wanted! Come visit us and check us out

Rage 2.0

I tried to pop in but your invite only.

I really appreciate the offer. Definitely something to keep in mind, but we aren’t there yet.

You’re welcome to head over to Guardians Ascending and I’ll meet you there in a few hours. We have room for you guys and would love to talk. We have eight, soon to be nine, alliances and can move people around to get your people in. My Line id is ckara7 if you have any questions:)

We were able to pull off a successful merge and now are only 2 players short of a full house. I imagine we’ll be chaining 14 star titans with what we have now. Come join the fun.

1 Like

We’re seeking 1 active player. 2200 cups. 14 star titans. Come hang with Superman and gang.

Still seeking 1 active player. Come join the fun.

Im level 72 and pal is 41. U got room for 2?

I wish I could take you two on, but I only have room for one.

Looking for new home. LVL 97, 4 years of mostly C2P. Former alliance is amazing but they’ve outgrown my abilities. Don’t have Line but do monitor alliance chat fairly often.