Danzaburo or Hu Tao?!

Looking ahead into which Holy 4* to bring up to 3/60 next, I’m scraping at the bottom of the barrel!

Now, I actually see quite a few Hu Taos at the bottom of Plantinum arena where I’ve been sitting quite comfortably for a few weeks. He’s not completely useless as he will help fill in my war roster and replace a 3* eventually.

Once he fires, his blind can be quite devastating. I’ve set off a cascade of combos and I watch in horror at all the “misses.” Then to miss on my sniper’s special skill that starts the downward spiral before I lose the raid.

But, Danzaburo is not one I have played against too many times. His “magic trick” has the ability to just be complete poo.

My question is, would you feed him before Hu Tao?

I still have 2 holy 4* to bring up to 3/60 before i get to these guys, so it’s gonna be a couple more weeks still. There is also no plan to ever use either on defense, so they will probably never see a precious orb and more importantly gloves!

Id do Danzaburo rather than Hu Tao, expecially if you are fighting 3* and 4* heroes.
He have more ATK, DEF and HP than Hu Tao on top of being faster.

2 Likes

If you can wait for LiXiu…

Or WuKong :))

4 Likes

I have Wu kong ×2 and Li Xiu. I’m working on Li Xiu right now. I also have Chao maxed and Jackal at 3/60. I also have Bane, Dawa and Kailani all maxed.

As i said, neither are getting any unfarmables.
Really, I’m wondering how good Danzaburo is when you compare him to Hu Tao.

1 Like

I’ll take Danza every day of the week and twice on Sunday when compared to Hu. But then again I have Rumplestiltskin and enjoy playing with him in my lineup as well. Danza is fun, because youre never sure what your going to get…He hits hard when he hits!!!

2 Likes

My alt has Danzaburo and is very happy playing with him. He’s unreliable but can really swing a battle with either of his good skills. The Freeze isn’t horrible when it happens, just inconvenient.

2 Likes

Would you consider leveling him in addition to a 30 hero war bench? (Have 6 at 80 and 24 at 70) for flexibility? Worth it for wars only? I‘d like to rather go dupes BT or Kiril but Im swimming in orbs…

Right now I have my main team and 13 other teams that I am currently leveling up…Yes I said 13, I have a total of 192 hero’s at the moment, some are doubles like kiril and drake, magni, King Arthur, couple of 3* fully leveled teams, etc so yes I would definately level the little teddy bear, in fact he is at 2* 22 for me right now. I have a team of S2 4* heros and he’s one of them along with Proteus, Sumitomo and Tritan. Gobbler is the only one that I’ve fully ascended due to the Christmas heros having minions who I thought would be more powerful than they are. I use all my teams to farm and mix and match in the wars, gives me a lot of flexability

Ana in I agree with Ray. Danzaburo is good in a Hail-Mary team: if his special comes up good,he can really help. Or he could lead to a failure if he comes up frozen, but if the team needs help to eke out a victory, Danzaburo might be that bit of magic.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinions @Kerridoc @Ray008. Then the little Ewok will get some food

Thanks @Kerridoc and @Ray008. That was basically the answer i was looking for. So, after I’m done with Li Xiu, I’ll start working on the little dude who looks like he should be in a star wars movie. Eventually even Hu Tao is gonna get some feeders.