Crew-Barons - 9 spots free - 12-13* titans

Requirements
2200 cups
4200 defense
Level 50+
10 maxed 5s and 30+ maxed 4/5* 3.70
100k soft target on titans

Currently we are taking on 12/13* titans. We are looking for active players who will use all war flags when opted in and use all of your the titan flags. Friendly atmosphere with plenty of resources to help you grow. Line is required. Feel free to contact me on Line even if you have different requirements, we have alliances of all levels in the Crew family.

Line ID: mpolo67

Other Crew Family Alliances

These are the Re-Crew-tment forum threads; check each OP for the crew that fits you (the You-Crew :rofl:):

1 Like

If you think you are good enough come and be a Baron yourself. :wink:

We’ve got three spaces free! Come join us!

1 Like

4 places for people to call their new home. Hop in before the next war and you’ll see first hand how relaxed we are. Almost at 1 year in for me and the wife and we couldn’t be happier! No drama makes for a happy mamma :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve got 6 spots. Come join before the Mythic Titan spawns!

1 Like

Check out Crew-Barons. Part of the Crew Family. They have a ton of experienced players that can help you grow and be competitive in all aspects of the game.

1 Like

Oh the joys of recruitment threads lol :slight_smile:
Plenty to go around on this forum but we do have 6 spots available. Great time with POV starting. I could go about the blah blah blah routine but really simply we are a laid back group with no chat drama or gripes. Titans fall well and wars have been good to us, so if you’re looking for a new home, come give us a shot and be part of the Crew Family :heart:

1 Like

Join the Barons. You won’t regret it. :wink:

Pssst, where you guys and gals at? We have room and comfy pillows!

1 Like

Join the mighty Barons!!! :wink:

1 Like

Still looking for a few competitive yet laid back players to round out our team. Come check us out if you’re looking for a new home. Come see how you like it!

Go Barons!

1 Like

Come and check us out! We are competitive, but understand that real life exists.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.