Crew-Saders!

Well our other recruiting thread was closed which actually is ok since some of it is a bit dated anyways

The basics:

-if you want to fight top 30 wars, string 14* titans, and have 29 teammates that are passionate about the game then we could very well be the team you’re looking for

Best to have at least 25 maxed 5s, decent troop levels, able to hit a minimum total of 125k on 14* titans day in day out(fail here and there no biggie but consistently failing won’t work for us)

I was goin to write up some better thought out bs about who we are, but odds are if you have Line or use the forum, you’ve ran into us at 1 point or another and probly have a pretty good idea of the type of team we are.

Competitive. Passionate. Organized. Data Driven. Informed(and informative). Fun(if we’re not talkin game then we’re talkin :poop: or we’re doin both) .

If you don’t have thick skin, or blame the universe for your shortcomings, or spend more time whining than playing…we’re not a good fit.

We rarely recruit these days. If you want to be notified next time we have an open spot, our waitlist is always open for anyone except @atown0999 :

Contact me in this thread or through Line:
My id is jrigs

Have screenshots of heroes and troops ready and feel free to ask any questions

Other Crew Family Alliances

These are the Re-Crew-tment forum threads; check each OP for the crew that fits you (the You-Crew :rofl:):

20 Likes

I might come home someday. I wish my work hours would allow it. I miss you guys!

9 Likes

Miss u too buddy!

Would be awesome!

4 Likes

1 spot after war

20 characters

7 Likes

As a player NOT in any Crew alliance, I want to endorse them. Seems like an ideal home for a very serious player who wants to be challenged and elevate their game.

12 Likes

I’m not sure if I hit 14ish titans for over 100K each time, but would try to and I’m interested.

Highest titans 10* so far and seldom below 250K after 6 flags.

3 Likes

Got line?
20characters

We already chatted there months ago. :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks @IvyTheTerrible!! Appreciate the nod of approval. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice I’ll get ya in!

I’m a little slow :man_shrugging:

We all know this lol

2 Likes

Nice ally.
Glad to be crewed now. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

That’s not a typo, people. He didn’t mean screwed. :rofl:

Glad to have you!

5 Likes

Very welcomed addition to the team, should be fun playin alongside each other!

3 Likes

Spot open

Let me know

4 Likes

8 Likes

Awesome alliance! Great people and environment. Very well organized, with incredibly knowledgeable folks that are always there to help.

Check it out!!!

10 Likes

Happy to have ya Abi! Thanks for the poster @ChelleATC!!

Oh and for all you readin this right now, we’re still lookin for a good fit for our 30th

7 Likes

Would love to join Crew but alas have some work to do yet. One day though :+1:

8 Likes

Cookie Settings