Costumed Skittleskull - 4* Nature / Green from Season 1

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Skittleskull, as well as your thoughts on Costumed Skittleskull.

Costumed Skittleskull

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Cleric
S
Slow
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
4/80
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
Origin Family
Costume Chamber Classic
Image Aether Power Description
boosted-regen Boosted Regen At the start of each battle, this Hero regenerates 300 boosted health over 6 turns. Boosted health can exceed max HP.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Candy Vines
  • Deals 175% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies get -39% attack for 6 turns.

:hugs: Classic Family

:balance_scale: Balance Updates

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Skittleskull ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Skittleskull.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Skittleskull and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Skittleskull worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Skittleskull on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Skittleskull ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Skittleskull as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Skittleskull Cleric Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Skittleskull’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Skittleskull and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Skittleskull, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Skittleskull when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Skittleskull, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Skittleskull (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Skittleskull), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

1 Like

Feedback Poll - Costumed Skittleskull (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Skittleskull worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Skittleskull would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Skittleskull’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Attack Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Skittleskull compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Skittleskull’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means Costumed Skittleskull’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Skittleskull is better ?

• Normal Skittleskull
  • Costumed Skittleskull

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Skittleskull worth giving Sorcerer Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Skittleskull is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Skittleskull is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Skittleskull worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Skittleskull then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

I use this lady pretty regularly. Mine is +19 A path. I will try and remember to post a pic.

Aesthetically, I hate the costume to be perfectly honest. In terms of gameplay I rarely use the base version.

While the base form and costume are admittedly similar, I do think the costume wins out.

• The base version has an added 10% on the special, but the costume version is like 50 A points higher. Given how important tile damage is, I would take the added damage over 10% on a special.

• The costume special takes a 5% higher percentage of enemy A reduction for the same duration.

• If you’re embleming you can stop at 19 on the costume. If you play base side the 20th node adds more value.

All nice pros without much for cons.

c-Skittleskull’s A value is so high she’s on my titan team. She is great for farming and PvP. I don’t typically bring her to PvP beyond war depth as it’s situationally conducive to have her. She usually plays ToL, etc.

I personally am WAY short sorceror heroes for emblems, so she works out. Good vanilla sorcerors are few and far between.

All that being said if you’re getting paywalled heroes you’ll outgrow her quickly. Until then she will help a lot. It’s not pretty (figuratively or literally), but she’ll get the job done if she needs to.

:beers:

EDIT:

2 Likes

I got Skittleskull early in the game but was advised by my alliance leader not to prioritise her for levelling. So she still sits at 1/1 in my roster.
By the time I got her costume from the chamber my roster had outgrown her so I didn’t level the costume either.
She still sits in my roster waiting patiently for something…. But currently with the rate heroes are being released into the game there is always a better Green to focus on.
Just my two pennies worth ….

2 Likes

Skittles. Was my first Green 4*, even back then, 4 years ago, she didn’t have a good reputation. I ended up levelling Jack O’Hare first. Skittles was next

No regrets though. Her attack debuff is useful in PvE, and her low speed less of an issue

I lacked Scarlett, so brought Skittleskull to s2 final boss hard… and it was only after I added Skittles to my team that I won after over 20 tries ! (With Kiril Triton Aegir Sabina)

I have no good green roster, she is my highest attack stats on green hero, she help me break the blue tank and give high damage tiles for blue titan.

1 Like

Having people like Skittles on your bench can only help given the depth we’ll now need for this elemental quest thing or whatever it is called. For most players she can be a solid middle stage hero to help save your best ones for later.

Plus, if you have the roster to field that many teams you know you have 3* mats sitting around. It would be a very minimal commitment.

:beers:

She was my first 4* green hero to get… I started leveling her and took her to 3/60 then I pulled C Kashhrek and took him to 2/50 then I pulled C Brienne and maxed her then I pulled C Caedmon and maxed him then Elradir and maxed him then C Kadilen and maxed her and now Silvaria is fully ascended and soon to be maxed. So C Skittleskull is still waiting…

I have better green 4* now that I would max before her again… C Melendor, Mielikki, Ptolemy, Anton, and Peters

If she were purple I would have definitely maxed her by now since I lack good dark heroes

1 Like

Where can I report or mention the subject of improving the card, in this case I am talking about Czachów 4 *, I got a costume from the draw and as in many cards, it is always another option that may be useful in the game. Chakhov denies it! The costume has the same abilities, the difference is 5% attack and 10% damage respectively. can someone edit this for attack defense since it’s a costume? Thanks