Costumed Gormek (Secondary Costume) - 4* Fire / Red from Season 1

New Season 1 Secondary Costume is released: Gormek

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Gormek, as well as your thoughts on Gormek.

Gormek

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:fire:
Fire/Red
Cleric
A
Average
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
4/80
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
Origin Family
Season 1 Classic
Image Aether Power Description
counterattack Counterattack At the start of each battle, this Hero counterattacks with 60% of the damage received for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Pulverizing Ham
  • Dispells buffs from all enemies.
  • Deals 225% damage to all enemies.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Classic Family

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Gormek from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v54]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Gormek ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Gormek.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Gormek and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Gormek worth summoning for?

• Would you use Gormek on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Gormek ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Gormek as an opponent?

• Would you give Gormek Cleric Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Gormek’s character design?

• If you Summoned Gormek and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Gormek, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Gormek when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Gormek, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Gormek (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Gormek), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Gormek (post release)

:question: Is Gormek worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Gormek would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Gormek’s Primary Purpose is?

• Dispeller
  • Damage Dealer (Immediate)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Gormek compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Gormek’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means Gormek’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Gormek is better ?

• Normal Gormek
  • Costumed Gormek (Old Costume)
  • Costumed Gormek (Secondary Costume)

0 voters

:question: Is Gormek worth giving Barbarian Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Gormek is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Gormek is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Gormek worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Gormek then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad

0 voters

There is not many 4* priority dispellers (from head I can remember only Ametrine), so if I get him I may as well max him despite him being my 3rd 4* I got 4 years ago.

2 Likes

I’m very curious what he looks like. Fighting with meat grinder?

1 Like

I bet he has beef thigh as his weapon.

1 Like

I guess C2-Colen and C2-Marjana wont be in portal since their topics were not created yet . :confused: there needs to be hero or heroes that force players to pull, current featured heroes (according to tentative calendar; c2-Lianna and c2-Khagan) are not worth pulling i belive :boom:

According to predictions from our Seers they won’t. Unless SGG didn’t change it at the last second like they like to do sometimes.

With featured heroes it depends. I wouldn’t mind getting Lianna since I have her maxed and no costume of hers. Also there are 4 new costumes for 4* and some are interesting. But either way I don’t plan to spend here.

I was excited to use my keys, but it feels like i should not. I ve been playing 4+ years, yet i dont have red EDD, if there is not marjana or colen. I need to pass :frowning_face:

Perfect… in fact they put garbage… I’ll wait for June…

the difference between the original and C2 headshots should be immediately obvious without a “spot 6 differences…” Highlights activity. Or an additional indication when a costume is being used before starting a battle

3 Likes

2LB stats for reference. Priority dispell may make this guy worthwhile.

8 Likes

Can’t get any costumed Gormek for 2 years now. Been trying to get him this time but got costumed Kadilen instead :-/

3 Likes

Buhuuu :))) I want your troubles :smiley:

I did not get him nor C Kadilen. I got on the other hand C2. Lianna and C2 Khagan who are not going to get maxed any time soon

1 Like

I have c Khagan already so his second costume would be more than welcomed

Ok, let’s switch, send me C Kadilen and I will send you C Khagan :smiley:

1 Like

Why the hate for C2 Khagan ? With bard, Druid mana bonus, costume bonus & 20% troop bonus he charges in 9 tiles !! 9 tiles with that special is pretty awesome IMO. Throw in the empowered minion fr the superior Druid talent & he has some beef to him. Gormek is a multi role hero now. 1st cozzie for minion removal & tile dispelling with the superior jinx & now he’s a priority dispeller who has the superior manashield which I find crucial against Alfrike in VF wars. If I hadn’t pulled Brimstone I’d be levelling Khagans 2nd cozzie now. I think he’s that good. Hypnos (LB2), 2C Khagan & 2C Gormek will be a nice 1-2-3 punch combo with double dispelling for those alpha taunts. With todays meta u can never have too many dispellers & priority dispellers r worth their weight in ham !!!

1 Like