Continuing worsening boards

Lets say

1 = bad
2 = good

20 rolls are not enough to prove the point (millions play this game), but lets try anyway
May be we will hit the jackpot, and see several 1’s in a row with first try :frowning:

@discobot roll 20d2

:game_die: 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1

Ooh… look… 6 bad in a row :o

@Jamir Perhaps following explains your expectations?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Haha… this discussion has been drawing breath from the beginning! It will be there in the end…
The last post from the last player:

It’s not random I quit!

ahhaha… there are 2 of these threads active right now! I’d rather have fun with it than be angry!
And I most certainly am enjoying these threads.

By the way!
I had another board reshuffle today!

Rainbow reshuffle = 8 of 147
Mono reshuffle = 11 of 632
:thinking:

Ohh sorry, then pls ignore my reply… LOL

It does kind of help actually.

It reminds of the thing that Luke had over his eyeball when he was trying to blow up the Death Star. Just before he put it away and used the force.
Aka
Took his pants and rocked the Red Titan with multiple blue diamonds

The last Titan… dude. That thing was in my face…
every flag I had to scratch to get off-colored 3 connects on the opposite side of the weak spot.

I just love the waves of randomness sometimes…

w8,w9,w8, LSR #0x1 00f56f0c 08 28 02 29 stp

It’s almost like its… random

2 Likes

Done.

Now what I was saying is that the way the matching is set up, and the differences in TP (and accompanying difficulty of matches) will naturally set a cap on how high someone can go. And in case they peak above their team’s level, they will not stay there for long - again, naturally, based on their team relative to other teams at the same level.

There is absolutely no need of varying the randomness to achieve what is already being achieed

The business world leaves nothing to chance.

Can’t have too many customers running amuck on too many repeated negative variables. And can’t leave all that free advertising on social media up to 2% pulls.

Ensure that all the players taste lightning in a bottle!
Because…
Loose slots, are what loosen wallets

1 Like

I’m certain I must have lost in that situation but I can’t remember actually actually losing to a weaker defense team.

Perhaps… means… perhaps yes or perhaps not. Anyway… I have explained here what was happening to me… I noticed 2 weeks in a row of extremely bad boards, so I entered the forum to see if there was any discussion about this, and I find it because… it was there. So perhaps… could be anything in this world… I don’t care what you think, I did not came here to ask for your opinion by coping pastin wikipedia… I just came to write my last 2 weeks experience… if you think it is a fallacy, it’s ok for me… if you don’t it’s ok for me too…

Just deleted it last night for this reason primarily.
Other reasons to be done with this game:
-20 different S1 hero portals

• new building are worthless. Hero Academy. Alchemy lab. Hunters lodge. Piles of trash
  • Titan boards lack any colors that are strong against it
  • game chat is ancient and was promised to be updated
  • Nerfing of heroes months after their release and pathetic attempt at compensation for the nerfing.
  • Loot drops have been nerfed
  • rigged wars
  • fire class is a complete joke
  • hotm are now being created to be practically worthless
  • an absolute lack of any connection to the community anymore. Good ideas are ignored. Bad ideas are implemented immediately.

This post will probably get flagged because truth is not allowed in the forum. But again, I don’t care. I’m another long time player (like numerous others) that has walked away from this game. It used to be great. Now it’s a scam.

4 Likes

Sheesh NDAD… seems hefty to me.

Threads about skimpy rewards, pulls, mats:
All stretch back to the beginning.
And replies showing the location of low % are nearly equal in abundance.
Right along with ridiculous bragging!

I truly don’t feel or notice anything different, other than overwhelming dominance of the new meta. That is an evident change. But your other complaints have the same contradictory posts from those with luck,
Which also extend back to the beginning
Or… proper use of Anchor’s pulling method :wink:

Right along with hero balancing… another issue that
IS NOT NEW!

So then… even if it isn’t random. Which is pretty much impossible to prove…
But even if…
The supposed weighted values still swing both ways
As you can see by recorded tracking. So why be frustrated and angry?

Because:
Mono delivers more pain from bad boards.
Plain and simple.
If you refuse to try other methods
which help dull that pain
Well…
Deleting is probably your best option.

Agreed. I already found new game. I keep this only because I play it for 3 years. But no spending money. This game is not my priority anymore.

1 Like

Name one thing that’s been released this year that has been done right. I’ll even give you the last 12 months. Tell me something that was released that wasn’t screwed up at release or wasn’t completely worthless upon release. I’ll wait.

Rigged Boards are just the tip of the iceberg.

2 Likes

I like the buffs to Margaret and QoH. 2 heroes in my roster that were unique at release, exciting to receive!.. but underwhelming on the field.
I’m enjoying using them, now

You haven’t been reading our alliance chats but, there’s definitely been some released content that’s been worth sticking around for :laughing:

I know it pre-dates this year but I enjoy the tournaments. Smashing all the 100 blemmed 3 and 4* teams with 0 blems (save for my 5’s) makes me all warm and giddy inside!

Clarissa may not be original but… that hasn’t prevented her from being enjoyable to others from what I read. Not me, as I don’t have. But Freya on the other hand… I do have, along with big plans for the next big thing! She’s good stuff.

Ultimately dude… if your a long term player:

[April HoTM Aeron - #80 by nosaj03]

[Anzogh – New April 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion - #34 by Elpis]

[Vela – 5* Ice/ Blue - January 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month) - #227 by DoctorStrange]

[Grazul – New September 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion - #116 by Innos]

[Guinevere 3-70 or Max 4* Tank? - #13 by Grimzy]

[August HOTM - #13 by Duaneski]

[HoTM for March- Delilah ( heal all, summon minions for all ) - #81 by Otto0000]

[Nerfing Guinevere or make a counter hero]

[Ok I want some serious explanations]

Then you know there’s nothing new happening.

with the exception of tank variety being swallowed up

It all
Has always been
Will always be

A solution is to examine the source of frustration.
I find it difficult to believe that so many long term players have been enduring torture for years. But you never know… some people like that too!

And more likely that frustration stems from a game style, up too and including spending.
Which can be mitigated!
Especially the pain of bad boards…

Or deleted… whichever. But I feel like perception is narrow if the latter choice is selected

1 Like

Trash upon release. Fixed in an effort to cover up the Telluria/Vela screw up. How long had Margret been out at that point? How long had people said she was the absolute worst hotm created? Then they made Noor???

I didn’t say they’ve been enduring it for years. I’m talking about the last year. Since Zynga purchased the game basically. Alchemy lab was supposed to help with ascension items(loot nerf) but it was a joke. Hero Academy was to help with dupes. The only people getting duped is the ones building that heap of garbage.

Again, there hasn’t been one thing produced in the last 12 months by this game that is geared towards what’s best for the community and its growth. It’s instead been geared to squeeze every penny it can out of players. I own a company, I understand the need to make a profit. But I DELIVER the goods to my customers. All that this community has seen over the last year are empty promises, cash grabs left and right, and updates that are screwing with the RNG to the point you can’t get a very fast heroes special charged. (In a raid, war, or rush tournament). So when people notice the dumpster fire this game has become they can either speak out on it or leave it. Those that speak out are told they are idiots and are not free to express their frustration here. It’s obvious no one in charge of decisions for this game are listening at all to the community of players (again Noor…really??? That’s what they came up with after the Telli/Vela debacle???) so they are walking. Game chat shows it. Recruiting shows it. This forum shows it. In the end it doesn’t matter. I and others are walking away.

4 Likes

Noor amd other example zocc. They screw up with teluria so now making useless HOTMs.but that’s not our problem they f… Up with telluria.

1 Like

Zocc and Noor are both very useful heroes