Continuing worsening boards

Ummm no. They are not. Zocc far more useful than Noor. But Zocc has huge issues if your not educated on the additional factors of heroes you attack.

Noor is by far the worst hotm ever put out. Hands down.

Umm, no. She surely isn’t

Anyone that tells you Noor is not the worst hotm created is lying to you. Complete and utter trash.

Name me a worse hotm than Noor.

Grimble

20goatminions

1 Like

I have a maxed and emblemed Noor. And I have a number of other HOTMs and have faced every HOTM known. Nobody is telling me this, I know it through experience.

Worse than Noor:

• Perseus
  • Thoth-Amun
  • Aeron
  • Natalya
  • Aegir (situationally)
  • Khiona

A bunch of others are on par with her.

Have you maxed and used Noor? If so, I will listen to your informed opinion. Otherwise, I am not interested in listening to hot hair.

There are some who have maxed and used her and don’t like her but the majority like her and get value out of her. I personally find her very beneficial in my primary anti GTV team (taking the 5th spot over a number of other viable candidates) and even better in any format of PVE

1 Like

I like Grimble in my purple stack

Natalya is very good. She’s is fast and cannot be dispelled. I wish I have her.

1 Like

Can’t be dispelled, but can easily be healed over. She poses a very low, slow threat. On the flip side she definitely one of the more attractive heroines.

The new version of the alchemy lab is nice, and is extensiely used in high level alliances.

Not for the higher levels, but to create useful mid level items (e.g. minor and medium mana pots) and then cashing in the alkashards for emblems and 4* mats.

At level 5, its basically the equivalent of SG offering you 84 minor manas, 17 medium manas (which is one way that I use it), and 10 emblems or a 4* each week, for a bit of extra work, some food, and some unwanted items. That sounds pretty damn useful to me.

The hero academy is also very useful at level 3 for fast levelling heroes (although expensive in terms of recruits and food)

These heroes dominate Noor. This list can’t even be taken seriously.
I’ll definitely take Grimble over Noor. I have most hotm. Noor won’t see a single feed in her current state.

Perseus is a very poor damage dealer.
Thoth-Amun even weaker, with a weak minon. I’d say he is the worst HOTM
Aeron is a very weak healer with a debuff protect that only applies to 3. C Rigard outshines him
Nataya does high damage to one hero but over a number of turns, which can easily be healed over. She rarely kills anyone. She is a very minimal threat when compared to both snipers and AOE
Aegir is a great tile dump who does very little while you charge up. The only danger he poses is if you are not able to dispose or overwrite his buff when you need to go for your kill shots
Khiona does underwhelming damange with a buff that may or may not end up helping her and her allies

Noor proides a self heal equivalent of 300-400hp every time a minion special goes off. She proides 300-400 equivalent heal every time she does her special (but which stacks with healers and which goes over 100% health, which is huge). Her minions auto kill all minions other than Vela and Tell, which is a big benefit against many opponents but particularly Seshats lurking in corners. In PVE events you can stack up 3 minions on everyone going into the final round which gives you a huge advantage. In events her minions kill off corner minions while you build up specials and tiles to go into the subsequent stages.

She is slow, but in an average match with her she casts 2 or 3 times so the special is always felt and always useful.

So - this is the logic of why this list can be taken seriously.
But feel free to throw some more hot air based on nothing apart from your negative feelings.

So again, what I said is true. Alchemy lab completely missed the boat. Dumpster fire

Again what I said is true. Dumpster fire. Hell, the moderators had a thread before HA was even released that said it completely missed its purpose. GIANT DUMPSTER FIRE.

Again proving what I said is true. You don’t like the truth about your precious Noor so I’m full of hot air. I guess 98% of the players of the game are full of hot air because they know just like I do that Noor is trash. It doesn’t take leveling Noor to know she’s trash. All you have to really do is read her card. Every other red 5* is better than Noor. That includes Khagan.

I levelled her up despite the negativity because I saw potential, and that potential has been realised. I don’t need to justify my investment in her as she pays herself off each raid she goes in against GTV.

I don’t always make great choices in ascending - I think Leo was a mistake as he is underwhelming without emblems. Not a huge fan of Ranvir, might have gotten by with an emblemed Wu. Justice - ughh terrible, just terrible. Actually it seems my bad choices are focused on yellows, weird. But either way if I chose poorly I will be the first to admit it and I will bench or limit the use of the hero. Noor I will never regret no matter how many people without any experience of her demonstrate their ignorance.

I would rather have Noor than any of the TC20 heroes. I would take C Azlar and possibly C Elena over her (at least in raids). Other heroes I’d say she probably sits somewhere in the middle for me in regards to red 5*s

My point precisely. You leveled Noor. Good for you. Not a chance she makes my team in current form. Different standards. But she is not the answer to the Telli/Vela issue. If you think she’s the key , then good on ya. You’ll find few that agree. To each their own.

Derailed eh! Off-topic flags getting thrown around like popcorn at the movies up in here!

C’mon now. Each raid… your Noor is undefeated
vs GTV? The sparrows always target someone with summons? The sparrows always survive after the enemy summons? Really? Because she does literally nothing else… and slow?!?

“Each raid” can’t really be true. I’ve had too many slow heroes not fire during matches. Oh wait

Are you in the bronze arena?

Actually, lol
In them link I last posted are few awesome heroes who were initially getting trashed on (Vela)

Who knows… there’s another cool function of this game @NotoriousDAD. Interesting new synergies can cause wild new hate and discontent. But I don’t see a good synergy for Noor just yet…
I think she needs a buff too

1 Like

4200tp vs 4650tp is the typical matchup.
Each raid she has a use. Doesn’t mean she is an MVP in each. She may be LVP too. But theres always some benefit.
Who said anything about undefeated? And who said she casts each and eery time? I said an average match. On a losing match she may not cast. On a winning match she may be killed off early (very unusual though). But as I win 80%, she usually casts multiple times
People either don’t mind slow… or don’t use slow heroes. Not really a middle ground here. I don’t mind slow.

—You did

:point_up_2:

Uh… beyond the pointing hand, I’m not sure how else to direct you. I think you maybe overcooking the Noor fudge.

Again, where did I say that she is undefeated?

How about you start by put the pointing hand on the part where I say she is undefeated rather than some random part that means something completely different?

Ok. My bad.
I misunderstood.
Can you clear up for me how is Noor “paying off” each raid vs GTV. With defeat?