Completing Summer Event - Sand Empire - with low level team

I have been playing this game for 60 days now, but have been following guides and forums since the beginning. This is my first seasonal (Sand Empire) event and when I saw the stats you had to have for the advanced part I didn’t want to try.
My team is like this ( was 100 points lower when i started the event):

I did the easy stage and started the normal stage planning on not finishing. To my surprise, I finished it pretty easy.
Then I embarked on the quest I was sure I was not going to finish: the advance quest.
Again to my surprise until level 12 of advanced I went along using just a few potent healing potions here and there.
After level twelve I had to use healing potions, mana potions and enemy debuffers in order to survive.
I could beat the last level only by using all the hunter caltrops I received during path of valor (750 dmg each) firebombs and all my health potions (plus I died once and had to use 75 gems to revive all my heroes) but i did it. I completed Sand Empire.

HOW DID I DO THIS?

1. Luck plays a huge part in it so it will not always work (the RNG for tiles is a b**** sometimes)
  2. I only played to get the 4 or 5 tiles in a row so I get the attack delay. This is the most important thing. Delay the attack.
  3. I took my time (~20 mins per battle at higher levels). Calculate every move very carefully and use your debuffs (especially mana delay) wisely.
  4. Concentrate on one enemy at a time - at lower levels (like mine) the attacks of even mobs is devastating - take them out one by one.

I cannot stress the importance of attack delay. I managed to have advance quest game where I got hit 4 maybe 5 times. My heroes had full health at the end of the game. I just kept looking for getting 4 or 5 tiles.

I hope this helps lower level players like I was. Cheers.

15 Likes

Great achievement! Well played!

Wooow congratz dude nice achvmnt

Congrats for your achievement. I think the addition of special tiles to delay the enemies move make it easier for us to win. Instead of popping diamond or dragon tiles, which will boost the enemy’s mana, now we can blast that gennie lamp knowing there are no consequences of setting the enemy’s special.

A tip from me: use rainbow squad because stacking is not important here. The goal is to create that special tiles as much as possible. With rainbow squad, all of your tiles will deal damage. No tiles will be wasted :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome job! That’s great dedication and determination. Hansel’s added element of control must have helped too.

:beers:

I think this is supernatural. Lol
I even died with a 4500 tp team lol.

Congratz

Congrats that’s a fantastic achievement

Finished today with Kageburado 2.60, Tiburtus 3.60 (with part costume bonus) C. Rigard +11, Jack O’Hare +11, Heimdall 2.60.

Heimdall with his overheal really helps + stalling with all those delay tiles… Bosses never even fired once. Used one tornado, 3 potent healing pots early and one arrow attack. Started playing in march, very happy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

great tip. rainbow works better for sure.

1 Like