Carver? Should I use as a feeder?

So, i just got 2 Carvers. One from an Elemental summons and another from my TC 13.
Already have a few nature 3*
Belith, Brienne, Friar Tuck and a fully maxed Isshtak.
Since i got a Skittleskull from my next pull in the Elemental, I was wondering if i should just feed him the Carver’s or feed one and keep one?
I fed Friar a little bit, but as soon as i got the Skittle all my green 1* and 2* feeders have been going to him.
I was also wondering should i hold on to any of my maxed 2 stars or sharon?

1 Like

I would keep one for events etc and feed the other one

2 Likes

Until you get a roster of 30+ heroes for wars, it’s not a bad idea to keep your maxed 2*. I still use them and I’ve gota TP of 3000+ and level 26. Even when you get better heroes, unless you ascend them, your 2* can still be stronger.

Cool, thanks. I’m currently sitting at level 23 and my roster currently looks like this.

I have the stuff to fully ascend Gormek. He isn’t in my main lineup yet because i need my healer and won’t start working on Kiril until I’m done with Karil.
Starting to get frustrated with my alliance because it’s a casual play, they never chat and are dicey about titan kills. Many will sit and wait to use their attack energies until they know they can get a kill shot. I mean, we have trouble getting 3* titans. They also dont participate in wars.
I was free to play but then broke down and spent 15 bucks to get some gems for a couple elemental summons and a little deal that gave you a troop token and epic token for 250 gems.

This is my defense team. I hit the 3* at about 10 k.
Thanks for the advice.
Guess I’ll keep one Carver and feed the other. Also keep my 2*. Eventually I’ll finish Jenneh, but she’s low priority at the moment.

Feed Kiril, Sabina, and Gormek. Leave the rest alone. You won’t be using them in two months.

For completion ocd i still want to finish Karil. He is almost there! My Sabina just went up another 10 levels. Next, i will work on Kiril. For alliance wars i feel I’ll be thanking myself soon. I just pulled a Gunnar. Thinking i may need to be using gems for my hero capacity soon.

Leave your alliance you should be hitting five stars. Feed one carver keep the other. Keep your level 2 stars until you have more leveled three stars. Sharon is useless feed her.

1 Like

Carver has his uses - the nature heroes you have are better - Definitely the B&B! I’d say Feed away (but read 2nd paragraph first)… Your onto 4s it sounds like so focus on that. Brienne is one of the best (wish she was a 4 or 5)! Belith comes in behind her (just my opinion). And Isshtak is pretty tough! Plus you have Friar Tuck already! I would say you are covered with your 3* Nature heroes. Brienne is one of those great extended life heroes after being a 3* player - works well in some situations in the 4* phase and she is probably one of the most significant heroes you can have in a Rare challenge event.

If you already have a fully ascended 3* team - working on your 4* team, there is really no use for 2*'s in the game (except for wars if your bench isn’t deep - then you need them - they took some work for you to get them fully ascended so use them as long as you can. Once you have 30 3 and 4 heroes - then I would feed them - wish they filled up the eaters more though!!!*).

Empires-and-Puzzles-Brienne Empires-and-Puzzles-Belith

2 Likes

Whoops. @Starryeyedgryph - I was responding to your original post and boom there is your hero roster just a little way down. For your 4* leveling If you want a suggestion I would go: Kiril, Gormek, Sabina, Skittle - your on your way! Don’t let Brienne go! You might land some more 4*'s as you work on Kiril that you will determine will be better too…So just my suggestion to work 1 at a time till 3rd ascension (even though same element feeding gives you a little more umph!). They level up pretty easy up to that point.

1 Like

Thanks for your input! I had some gems left so i decided to pull twice from the holy summons and got Chao and Hu Tao from it. So now i have rainbow of 4*. Sad no 5* yet, but i definitely have my plate full now. Which of those holy would you work on?

2 Likes

I really don’t even know where to start with looking for an alliance that would fit for me. I hover between 800 and 1000 cups

Awesome hit! That had to feel really good. I would stick with the original suggestion in terms of order (maybe put Chao in front of Skittle)… Hu Tao has a bad rap on here… He’s ok though. It’s good to have a 1 that hits all in your lineup, or more so available for it. The “FAST” hit hard tends to be more significant overall however. With the lucky roll your on it’s likely you will get more while you are working on the others and maybe pick up Li Xiu or Wu-Kong (better yet of course a 5*!!!). :smile:

2 Likes

I would pick Hu Tao over Skittle - just my opinion…

3 Likes

To assist you with your leveling decision making try out these two locations if you haven’t already: https://enphero.com/ & https://7ddgaming.com/2018/01/18/anchors-complete-guide-to-hero-grades/

2 Likes

Definitely felt good! I was cautious of those pulls because my 4* streak felt just too good! So, the next holy i should work on is Chao? Kailani looks like she is someone i could have fun with for a 3*. I’ve pretty much stuck with same coloring for leveling. Seems to be more omph for my buck. Especially on getting full special ability leveled up

1 Like

I’ll look at those two sites soon! Thanks! I wasn’t aware of them yet. I just got home from work, so will probably look when i get up in the afternoon. I appreciate all your advice.

1 Like

Being you already have Bane - I’d bypass any 3* leveling being you have a 4* rainbow now! I’m still going to push Brienne (I would make her your last 3* when you have the opportunity - if you continue to get 4*'s - you are on a roll woman!).

Yeah right now I would suggest Chao over Hu Tao, I think you would be happy with either until a better one comes along or a 5*. However I would choose Hu Tao over Skittleskull (hard to forego the rainbow though!!!). Yes, same color feeding definitely a better deal - It just takes a bit longer. I’ve never had an issue of obtaining 8 of 8 with multi-element feeding. On that - always throw some single hero feeding in there as well - I’ve been successfully in it myself as well as the more logical and better odds of saving up for 18-24% feedings.

Rest well then! Check out the sites. They will assist (wish I knew about them/they were around at your stage!). And your fortunate to find and decide to use the Forum - again another thing I waited on and wished I hadn’t!

Best Success in rising in the ranks - you’re on a great path!

1 Like

I’m a nerd and when i find a new game i like, i try and get as much info about it as possible! Thanks again for the advice! I’ll keep grinding away and start looking for an alliance that fits!

3 Likes

Curious what you think of Carver now. I’m in exactly the same situation you were back in Sept except I’m F2P sitting on 2 unleveled Carver with a lot of the other green 3* close to max. No Brienne yet though…

I still have yet to keep one. That being said though, every hero has it’s use. Especially if you are FTP. His mana cut can be a useful tool and i really do still like stacking my 3* heroes in war battles. I look at who the tank is and take a 3-1-1 or 3-2 stack of the strong color in to try and smash at least a hole in the middle.

1 Like