Best xp stage for leveling up?

Best xp stage to farm for leveling up ?at level 67 roughly just curious out of every stage available whats the best stage so far for xp threw 4 seasons?

The later seasons/stages don’t necessarily have fully up to date data, but seasons 1 and 2 are pretty well researched and documented.

4 Likes

I think these are the best places to farm for XP…

Season 1: Province 23 stage 7
Season 2: Province 9 stage 10
Season 3: Province 10 stage 10
Season 4: Province 10 stages 8 -10

7 Likes

@JekylandHyde is the man to ask, I believe.

They’re a levelling up machine.

3 Likes

Season 4 stages 8 9 10 are 6 world energy for 2440 xp

1 Like

Season 3 pronoce 10 stage 10 2370 xp for 6 world energy

Season 2 province 9 stage 10 1920 xp 6 world energy

Season 1 province 23 stage 7 is 7 world energy 2737 xp which is possibley the best thank you

1 Like

The best is actually the Rare challenge event Stage 3 (1 WE, 975 xp). Watch out for the new challenge events (Circus, League of Villains) though, they don’t have a 1 WE stage. Still, they have the second best with Rare event Stage 2 (2 WE, 1020 xp I think).

But yeah from map stages it’s S1 23-11. It’s not so easy to autoplay though.

I believe mr Jekylandhyde’s main concern was about fast autoplay of levels, which is why his xp preferences are a bit sketchy - he picks those levels which are optimal for xp gain while being fastest to autoplay such as S1 17-1 or S1 9-1 for example. I am only pointing out to clarify things because many could be mislead, whereas the truth is that his method works efficiently only if you are willing to buy unlimited 100-gem WE refills at the shop constantly every day.

1 Like

As has already been stated, the best map stages are in S4 province 10 stages 8-10.

But they are only slightly better than S1 23-11 and 23-9 so do the one you can auto.

1 Like

Go all out on events the 3rd rare 1 star stage

that is the best stage for xp but beware not food or iron

Season 1 province 23 stage 8 2807 xp

Seasons 1 province 23 stage 9 …2817 xp

All of this info is in Barry’s spreadsheet, as was already mentioned.

XP Farming—UPDATED SINCE S3 ENDED—Empires and Puzzles Books - YouTube

4 Likes

As has already been stated…
Barry Farmz is great source.
Here is another sheets source specific for XP farm:

Credit by @Revelate (not sure though, but he post here since Dec 2017)

3 Likes

are these still the best stages for xp?

Does anyone know the best levels for XP in Season 5?

Generally the higher levels award the highest xp. You get a tradeoff as flags cost more. So the highest level that costs 6 is probably the best.

It’s not an exact answer, but it works for every other season.