🌑 Bastet – Season 5 Hero – 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Just got her from a 10 pull. Since she is basically the new C-Kadilen, don’t we already have a good idea how she will perform as a tank? Or more specifically, as war tank?

3 Likes

Basket looks really good, but still in a fair way that there are enough counters and ways around it. Unlike some of the newer heroes from other portals.

A well created hero I hope to get in the future.

1 Like

Wow, did two ten pulls yesterday and got nothing. Did three more single pulls today before giving up and got Bastet. Very happy that it was my lucky day this time. Going to take a break from pulls and focus on leveling her up.

5 Likes

Key difference with her and cKad is that cKad when dodges gives you a minion worth around 260hp.

That’s better than a 5% Def stack in defence, why? If you go mono, all your heroes are charged at the same time. Let’s look at it with both:

cKad - you do 5 specials, 2 miss but 3 hit. In this situation your 3 specials hit but the 2 misses give the defenders an extra 500+hp so it’s like you did your 3 hits damage minus 500 and they are still reasonably alive

Bastet - you do 5 specials, 2 miss but 3 hit again. Here, your 3 specials hit and the 2 misses give a 10% Def boost. Even in the best case where the 2 misses happen first so they have 10% extra defence for all the ones that hit, you still do 3 specials worth of damage but only slightly reduced damage compared to reduced by 500 damage points which could mean they are dead or low hp

Stats and attack is better on bastet and in offence the cat is better but for defence… not sure yet for reasons above

7 Likes

Considering Bastet’s passives and moon family bonus gives her the edge on both offense and defense over cKadilen IMO

6 Likes

I actually wonder if you have CKadilen together with Bastet their dodging percentages will add up or not? 90% chance would be huge

I presume it will override the previous one.

4 Likes

You are right it overrides, I just checked … I have CKad and just summoned the kitty.

Today I take the offer from yesterday and the first coin pool the result was this

My main target from this portal was exactly the kitty so I am really happy for her and also with that I will save my outer coins.

11 Likes

345 summons yesterday and today to get a featured hero. Somehow the 1% odds always end up being 0.3% for me, sigh. Luckily it was Bastet and I didn’t have to do another 800 before I finally got her. Looks like a great hero. More offensive than C Kadilen. I despise fighting dodge heroes and will pair her with Vaikano… the green guy who gives -30% accuracy to everyone. Both dodge and -accuracy should be a giant PITA to fight against. It’ll probably take me a few months to level Bastet unfortunately.

2 Likes

She better than the current xeno tank?

1 Like

@JekylandHyde made and incredible video showing the kitty on offense.

today I did 999 summons. no luck not getting bastet. so I’ll ask Bastet to be nerfed. Lol

3 Likes

I had no luck getting the kitty either and I’m scared to go against her, thank god for my Hypnos with a VF buff prevention. More useful than ever :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Thanks … link here: https://youtu.be/oCJQrYhSD2w

8 Likes

Thx for the video, as always a pleasure.

What emblem path did you go?

Happy gaming

Thx for the video, as always a pleasure.

What emblem path did you go?

Happy gaming

Full attack …

8 Likes

No, Xnolphod remains the top choice. She is however a strong purple war center alternative for those who do not have Xnolphod (or Hulda).

4 Likes

Well I stopped at 12 summons… didn’t pull her or any other 5* :sweat_smile: