☀ Azmia – Season 5 Hero – 4* Ice / Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Wilbur gives you def up… So she would reflect less damage… Though… Dolgoon… He fires off in 5 tiles… That def up might keep you alive until your healers go off… Then set of the reflect after the def up is done… Though… Even that is risky.

1 Like

Doesn’t work. Shared damage and counter attack is one of the worst combinations in the game…

3 Likes

Not saying this is wrong, but also not sure it is correct lol.

Well if the idea is that the spirit link takes damage away from the heroes that have the buff when they are hit and therefore dealing less counterattack damage, the same should be true for the opposite case when hitting heroes that do not have the buff. Meaning it will share the damage onto the counterattack just as it shares it away from it?

That would mean a hero hitting a spirit link without counterattack on will get damage from the shared damage to the counterattackers. Which would mean even snipers hitting to the wings will get damage (60% of the amount they would get when hitting a counterattacker without spirit link)
While for a hit-all hero it shouldn´t matter at all if there is a spirit link, he will receive less damage from the 3 buffed counterattackers, but get the same amount extra from the ones without buff.

I think it is the same principle as Boril vs Costume Boril. 3 heroes with higher counterattack vs. 5 heroes with lower counterattack.

No.

Only the damage dealt directly to the target with counterattack will be received in damage. That’s the whole reason why it’s lower, because the other way nothing would change.

So if the sniper hits a target without riposte but spirit link they will get 0 damage.

If they hit a target with riposte and spirit link (all heroes alive) they will receive 1/5 of the damage, because only the direct damage dealt to the target will actually count. And with wilburs def + it’s even lower than 1/5.

4 Likes

Interesting, I wonder if that was intentional or simply how it turned out accidentally after programming. Doesn´t seem to make sense to me why it would work in one direction, but not the other…

2 Likes

Would be interesting if they wanted it to work like that or it just happened and they went along with it. Maybe a question for the next AMA…

I made another topic for spirit link and riposte. Now with some pictures, for snipers and Aoe heroes in different situations.

3 Likes

Got Azmia today. I think I’m gonna level her up ASAP. Nice pull.

4 Likes

Recently got mine emblemed etc great addition to my 4*s chipping away LB levels now.

What heroes are best to pair with her?

Gargoyles and minion summoners

1 Like

A taunter next to her is also good

1 Like

Agreed about minions… Add healers/ overhealers to that as well… I wouldn’t do taunt or blind… But it can be up for debate.

The great thing about her is that she does all the necessary bits by herself. Good stats, heal and counterattack an additional chance for overheal and cleanse. Not much left to do.

I usually pair her with extra healer/minions, if you have other sun family heroes that would also be very useful to improve the family bonus.

I haven´t gotten around to Ptolemy yet, but I think he would fit the bill perfectly if you do have him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I have Ptolemy and her and I am currently leveling up P right now since I need more healers. I also don’t have any blue mana/magic/styx troops so she’s going to be stuck at average speed which I don’t like in the current meta but she is a beast. Will level her eventually and will need to figure out a team for her. I don’t have a riposte team (I have Mack at 1-1 as my only other riposte) so trying to see other synergies.

1 Like

If you want a riposte team, definitely start with Azmia, she´s good! But if you don´t really know how to go about it, you can simply use Azmia as a secondary healer on any other team. treat the riposte as a bonus and see how it goes.

1 Like

Yeah I was very luck and got the blue M&M hero from halloween this morning. Will run Azmia with M&M, have Cathal, maybe Iris as 4 blues and a secondary color for heal/dispel or whatever depending on the opponent.

1 Like

Her passive goes into effect more often than not, so it’s safe to generally rely on. The cleanse and overheal are great and play to her other abilities well. On easier things, or if your other heroes are sturdy, she can definitely be a lone healer. If you bring an off color (say 4-1, 2-2-1, etc) she is a candidate for the off color. Certainly the best riposter on my roster. Got her to 75 +20 and don’t regret it.

I currently have a super lazy D with her as my tank that works well. The core is Azmia 75 +20 at tank with Ferent 75 +20 and c-Elena +7 on the flanks. It holds me in low diamond. It wouldn’t do that if Azmia weren’t the tank.

Side note, my watch tower was being attacked less when I switched too. I think it’s annoying enough a lot of people skip it which helps me stay in diamond :laughing:

:beers:

5 Likes

Lol i dont have that many counterattack heros. I used to have mac and cyprian and boril but didnt use em so ate em. Now i do have 1 azmia nearly maxed. elena unleveled and bennu unleveled.

1 Like

I can assure you if I had a choice in it I wouldn’t have chosen all those riposte heroes. A F2P has to scrounge together what is given, hence THAT D. :laughing:

I think I am only missing Mack and Sif. :man_shrugging:

:beers:

3 Likes

I’ll using zhuge often in events and in Atlantis /val/ etc.