Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

25 pulls and finally i pulled Hel and Proteus.The rest is Mok-Arr,Elena(i already have her) and 3 Muggys the rest 17 are 4* and 3* duplicates

My first 2 coin pulls gave me Hel and Tarlak, I should have stopped there.

11 Likes

Pulled 30 and got Muggy, Ariel, and Atomos. Already had Ariel and didn’t want Atomos. These aren’t even featured heroes. Gotta be low odds. I guess I can’t complain, but REALLY wanted Gravemaker, Hel, or Ursena even.

2 Likes

Wow! JACKPOT! Congrats!

So i finally got tempted to give a try for a 10 pulls

A 5* would have been nice but all i truly hoped for was that Wilbur that came finally.
Really happy with the results. Scarlet is a new one too, will help my red stack a lot!!
All the other became food

5 Likes

I have been saving offer gems for like 2 months. Today was the day…

So far did 2x 30 pull. I was really after Gravemaker, as I did not play yet when he was HotM, and obviously he is overpowered and apparently devs want to keep it this way.

My first 30x pull got me… unexpected Inari.

My second 30x pull got me… unexpected Hel. Hell yeah! I wanted her so badly last time she was featured and had to walk away empty handed. I am glad I still haven’t made up my mind whether Domitia or Sartana should get my set of Tabards. Apparently Hel came by to made the decision easier (which is neither of them).

I also good a decent amount of 4 stars… like really decent, I think around 20+. All ended up feeders as I don’t lack any. Oh, and one Muggy for quick distraction between Evelyn and Morgan.

Still no Gravemaker though! But I’ll gladly welcome Hel as a ‘disappointment’. Still missing around 2000 gems for yet another 30x pull, perhaps a wild offer will appear on weekend so for now I hold my horses.

6 Likes

Dude! That’s some serious luck.

Used some of my accumulated Atlantis tokens, very 1st pull

HEL!!! (@Suicide_Bunny, I was the same with you about Hel, but I resigned myself to the fact it was just not meant to be)

Just did a single pull for gems, got gobbler…again and

So I kinda feel like that last goat sacrifice may not have been in vain :wink:

6 Likes

10x pull results:

1. 2nd Chochin (will probably be fed to Chochin 1)
  2. 2nd Melia - I’ll keep her for challenge events, and run 3 Bane + 2 Melia
  3. 2nd Gadeirus - meh… I won’t level him likely, 1 is enough
  4. :infinity: Tyrum (lol) - fed to Khiona
  5. 1st Wilbur - alright! Now that’s a success for me :slight_smile:
  6. 2nd Gato - I’ll keep him for challenge events, and run 2 Valen + 2 Gato + 1 Ulmer
  7. Valen
  8. Valen
  9. Valen (lol) - all in a row lmao. I fed them to my other duplicate Valen as I don’t need 5 when Ulmer and Gato exist.
  10. 3rd Chao - Do I really need more than 2? Lol no thx… will keep in case Hero Academy makes dupes useful

No 5*s but I’m happy tbh. I have a lot of heroes to train, and Wilbur just gets added to that pile now. He’ll probably take priority over Red Hood, since he’ll be faster to level up.

EDIT:
My wife Biggzy just got her 2nd Grimm. Had to convince her that this was a GOOD thing, as duplicates of him are great :smiley:

6 Likes

I was surprised for sure, I’ve wanted both since forever.

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!! Atlantis summon paid off this time!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5x Coin Pulls: Wilbur, Chochin, Proteus, Yellow Fishgirl, Green Fishguy… Don’t need any of these, but at least their Atlantis.

Then my 10x Pull… Chameleon army… 2 Mugs and 2 Gobbles, a couple of super angry Nama’s, 3* classic emo/goth facepaint guy (ungh…) and just when I’m starting to despair another nothing month of portal…

…HEL!

Now do I risk ending the month on a sour note, cheat on my budget for a second ten pull and pray for some Graves? Decisions, decisions.

Got super lucky with my last 6 pulls:

1. Melia + Margaret !!!
  2. Inari
  3. Gadeirus
  4. Gobbler
  5. Triton
  6. Agwe

before that (going from memory) I also had:

1. Proteus
  2. Proteus 2
  3. Mnessues x3
  4. Melia x2
  5. Namahage x4
  6. Chochin x2
  7. Gill-Ra x3
  8. Carver
  9. Dawa (!!!)
  10. Gato x2

yeah, it’s been mixed.

1 Like

From 12x pulls I got:

Third Rigard (if I ever get one more and Mok-Arr I will consider them all in team)
Gadeirus
Kashhrek
Hu Tao
Muggy (SG should really pick better name because all I am thinking about when I see his name is that robot from Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues DLC)

All rest were *** dupes

Not bad considering I was weak, until now, in green and yellow (the only heroes there I had were Wu Kong and Skittleskull. Now Wu Kong is great but sometimes you need more than one … and Skittle is just terrible). I hate them all especially when their special goes off so I am good.

I need to seek professional help.

11 Likes

Jesus, what’s your raid defense team out of curiosity?

Really nothing special, most my 5* with the exception of Guin, Kage, and Santa are leveled with titans in mind. Currently, Zim/Kage/Guin/Hel/Eve

1 Like

God… how many pulls did you do?

Considering I’m a moderate spender turning to a C2P, only Kage isn’t in my roster. Yay.

1 Like

A lot, all I wanted was GM and he didn’t arrive until the last 30. I’ll say well ever 300 pulls for sure. I’ll cry about it at the next billing cycle.

1 Like

7 coins and 3 with gems: got Thorne (and 3 * rubbish and 4* dupes)

took the atlantis offer and did another 4 pulls (1 coin, 3 gems): got Gravemaker, Gadeirius Sumitomo and gill-ra…

1 Like