📕 Atlanteia – 5* Ice / Blue from Untold Tales

New Untold Tales hero is released: Atlanteia

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Atlanteia, as well as your thoughts on Atlanteia.

Atlanteia

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Sorcerer
CT
Changing Tides
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 1141 1114 1649
4/90 1305 1275 1887
Origin Family
Untold Tales Nightmares of Atlantis family
Image Aether Power Description
dodge Dodge At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% chance to dodge Special Skills that deal damage for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Effects on Special Skill
50% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill:
- Deals 80% damage to all enemies.
- The caster get +19% mana generation for 2 turns.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Aphotic Maw
  • Special Skill need consecutive uses to reach full power, the following order:
  • 1st
    • All enemies receive Corrosive Frost for 4 turns. Corrosive Frost deals 158 Frost damage and lowers the target’s attack by -8% each turn.
    • The caster steals 28% of generated mana from all enemies over 4 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed, but it gets removed if the caster is defeated.
  • 2nd:
    • All enemies receive Corrosive Frost for 4 turns. Corrosive Frost deals 222 Frost damage and lowers the target’s attack by -13% each turn.
    • The caster steals 28% of generated mana from all enemies over 4 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed, but it gets removed if the caster is defeated.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Nightmares of Atlantis family
Bonus for 1+ Heroes:

• This Hero is counted as part of the Atlantis family if teamed with at least 1 Atlantis hero. Heroes share the following effect when teamed with Atlantis heroes:
    • +5% / +10% / +15% / +20% / +25% defense.

Bonus for 1/2 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% chance to cast -10% mana generation for 3 turns on an enemy who deals Special Skill damage to this character.
  • If the enemy’s Special Skill defeats this character, the chance is 75% / 100%.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Feb 2024

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Attack is increased from 990 to 1032.
  • Defense is increased from 982 to 1007.
  • Health is increased from 1425 to 1450.
  • Charge 1 Frost damage is increased from 118 to 123.
  • Charge 2 Frost damage is increased from 178 to 185.
  • Charge 2 attack ailment is increased from 7% to 10%.
  • Charge 1 and 2 mana steal % is increased from 26% to 28%.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Untold Tales Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v60]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Atlanteia ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Atlanteia.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Atlanteia and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Atlanteia worth summoning for?

• Would you use Atlanteia on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Atlanteia ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Atlanteia as an opponent?

• Would you give Atlanteia Sorcerer Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Atlanteia’s character design?

• If you Summoned Atlanteia and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Atlanteia, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Atlanteia when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Atlanteia, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Atlanteia (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Atlanteia), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

5 Likes

Feedback Poll - Atlanteia (post release)

:question: Is Atlanteia worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all
0 voters

:question: How many copies of Atlanteia would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them
0 voters

:question: What do you think Atlanteia’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Over time with attack debuff)
  • Mana Stealer
0 voters

:question: What do you think of Atlanteia compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)
0 voters

:question: How does Atlanteia’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Atlanteia’s Base Stats?

Note this means Atlanteia’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly
0 voters

:question: Is Atlanteia worth giving Sorcerer Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.
0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Atlanteia is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.
0 voters

:question: How do you think Atlanteia is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams
0 voters
Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Atlanteia worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No
0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Atlanteia then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)
0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad
0 voters
2 Likes

No mana for you, you, you, you and especially for you! Love this hero, but I will hate to face her :slight_smile: We do need a very fast ailment reflector besides Vanda!

2 Likes

Love the shy Marilyn pose in the artwork :heart_eyes: and her special is formidable
A dangerous beauty

2 Likes

The hero card is updated with the changes.
Polls are now enabled.

1 Like

If I use Hawthron to reflect this effect back to the enemy, can the enemy clean this effect?

Emilio can do block that at v fast

Too many ailment blockers on defenses these days for this one to see much use. Can be fun against those without an ailment blocker though!

Is this hero worth the scopes? I have a fairly deep roster… Theres not much info on her here on forum or on youtube cant find any vids any insight is appreciated …

1 Like

And Garnet can do it at faster than very fast

she is new and lot of layers pull in BF portal so not much info,
but from beta i can tell you she is great hero and melt enemies and charge at fast every time as she steal mana (not possible to cleanse)and slow down enemies by this effect ant even if they manage to attacks , attacks is less, to me she is Worth mats and will happy if i got her
only bad thing is if she go against aliment protected teams, first dispell hero then her in that case is needed if you want her to do something

1 Like

All the heaviest pullers are busy with the astral elves :sweat_smile:

She looks very good, but it is dependent on your playstyle. She does negligible damage, but is well constructed; with the combination of mana steal and atk down. I also like that they built her stats differently, high atk/def but lower HP.

Great control hero, but needs to be teamed with a killer for max effect, wont kill anyone themselves.
I also have a deep roster, but would level her because I love slowing the enemy down.

3 Likes

Compliments of @Quiet_Storm

He sent it to me to show me how her mana steal is definitely a plus for her … to my knowledge she has not been emblemed or broken at the time of the video

8 Likes

She looks pretty descent cant wait to see more vids from anyone Thanls

1 Like

Anyone want to throw out some ideas for defensive lineups that would work well with her?

I’m thinking of pairing her with a couple of sgoblins - darkfeather and smart tongue. Darkfeather being the key one since she might fire a couple times after his special. Smart tongue with flat attack reduction to stack with her - attack %. A dispeller seems good to pair her with, or immune to buffs but the one I have for that is Quinn and I don’t want to use 2 blue support heroes.

2 Likes

She would have been brilliant if she would have done some additional stuff besides stealing mana + doing small dot/att down

Maybe some extra direct damage or heal - because she gets really super fast with that stolen mana but that could have made her little op on defense + annoying af

Now shes a cool hero for sure but it still feels like shes missing that little extra to be great

2 Likes

She seems like a neutered Gaelach. He steals mana like her but it is until they can heal his fiends off, and he also offers a pretty substantial hit as well. Her damage can be cleansed so in every way she is a less powerful version of him, and some people don’t care for him, so this character is definitely weaker than him, unless im missing something.

Fast >>> average

5× 28% > 3x 38%

she is doing 640 damage over two turn lower attack, passive most of time is activate and second hit and all others do more then 1000 damage over time plus better attack down and slow all team and steal mana

in beta she did great damage

yes its possible to cleanse (damage part) but you force enemy to modify a lot team that will attack you

1 Like

Perfectly balanced hero that’s actually fun to use and isn’t balance for the sake of being balanced. I wasn’t sure she was good because she does seem to have skills that don’t look impressive at first glance. But the more I think about it, the more it felt that her skills complement each other. Simple and classy skills, just like her.
However I won’t be pulling this time for her. Couldn’t risk getting a third gestalt and I have gelert already

1 Like