📕 Atlanteia – 5* Ice / Blue from Untold Tales

Yea, but he is much much better than her. She isn’t terrible, but he is much better. Everything she does is dispellable. Fiends are harder to counter than a status effects. If you don’t have a healer or someone who effects fiends (like arco), his mana steel goes on forever.

Yes, but gealach is still a much better character. Im not saying she is terrible, just not as good as Gaelach. I wouldn’t be angry if i got her, but i won’t chase for her either. She just struck me as a less desirable version of Gealach. Yea she is fast speed, but once you get his effect going, his speed won’t be much of a factor, and his fiends stay until you can heal them away.

1 Like

Why? I run 2 Gestalts and a third sounds like even more fun. I love that guy.

My limit for dupes is 2. As much as I like atlanteia and would like to get her, I’ll wait until the other features ain’t dupes for me

1 Like

What do you mean by, “everything she does is dispellable”?

He is missing the „can’t be cleansed“ part of her special. :grin:

1 Like

im not sure yet - yes i like her machanic being a onatel 2.0 but i still feel like shes somehow lacking to be a really useful hero in todays meta

She feels like meresankh where she looks like she doesn’t do a whole lot. But she can still slow you down just enough to be annoying

1 Like

Did get her - tested her with hippo+other blue support within a 3 2 setup
Results were good but also had the feeling most other recent fast/very fast blues could have done the same job within that setup

But gotta admit she was fasf af within this team which fits hippo quite good in my opinion - next to that dot where you get 200+ extra damage for some rounds rather easy
Also her att down helps hippo survive longer

Im not really sure what to think of her

Would have preferd starlight elve really :woozy_face:

This is similar to when I summoned Exeera. When you get a brand new hero it shouldn’t be immediately disappointing.

Just 120% and 200% direct damage on the charges and she would be pretty good as she does fire over and over quickly. Unfortunately the - attack scales with turn duration so this is a pain to keep resetting and the DoT isn’t high enough to justify leveling her.

shes way better than exeera to me - but it still feels shes missing sth to be more interesting

Agree she is better than Exeera.

Just sad they aren’t really taking beta feedback

Ok, even if it is dispelleable, it still isn’t better than getting the damage right now. You do at least concede that, don’t you? Is it better to get the damage now, or 4 turns from now? If that damage will kill the target, great, but they still get 4 turns to take out your characters while they wait to die. Immediate damage is always better than dot damage. And a fiend that steals mana until you can heal it off is better than a regular debuff. You could put other fiend characters with him and the fiends will never come off.

Neither character is op or anything, i just like how Gealach does his thing better than her, but they are both great. If i didnt have him, id be desperate to get her, i was just saying that they are too similar for me to chase her, but i would be interested to see how the two synergize together. It would seem like they could choke the other team out, but they may conflict with each other too so id love to hear some testing results.

1 Like

I concur, however, there is a hero in my possession who possesses the ability to amplify her damage over time by 50%. Furthermore, her exceptional mana-stealing capability is astounding. I managed to acquire her today and already have identified the ideal team for her to join without hesitation. I hate to compare cause every hero plays there purpose within a team the little blue guy is cool I have him as well. i like damage over time hero’s

3 Likes

You will concede that it is better to get damage up front though, don’t you? If an ability will do 500 damage, it is obviously better to get the 500 right when the damage happens over fetting it on turn 4 after the ability, right? I love damage over time as well, but if it is the dame ammount of damage, it is better to get it up front. That is why characters like frog prince are amazing, you don’t need to tie up another roster spot with Matilda, just to get a fair amount of damage going. You usually get more damage from the damage over time, for example Frog Prince does well over 1000 damage to the whole team. GOSEK doesn’t do as much damage, and damage is all Gosek does. This character needed damage higher to make it better than Gaelic.

You said you have both characters, have you done any testing with both characters together to see if they cancel each other out somehow or if they can choke a team out of all mana when used together?

I was wondering if you knew something I didn’t.

It appears you did, because only the mana steal can’t be cleansed.

The damage and -attack can be cleansed based on how it looks in battle.

I find this disappointing. I don’t think she would’ve been a top choice if none of it could be cleansed.

I got lucky pulled her first only had three pulls as well. Two months ago got two dune five stars in a row. Just do path of valour and giants - no special pulls - on a budget. Must keep her with a dispeller maybe the key

lets us know which team :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Altanteia’s damage over time is enhanced by 50% by this team, thanks to Telonius. Celimene ensures that the opponent cannot cleanse the damage over time , and also provides a nice heavy handed hit as well. Hathor contributes by blocking ailments and granting a mana increase of 10%. As for Hurricane, we all understand his purpose is to deliver the finishing blow. I could talk about his burn damage but they will be on there last leg by then

2 Likes

I was curious if both parts were unsispellable. The wording made it seem like it was just the mana steal.