Welcome to the April 2022 Balance Update!
We know that some of our players don’t really read through the entirety of our “regular” release notes — which is cool! Surprises are fun. But sometimes version updates include balance changes, and we know you wouldn’t want to be out of the loop on those.
Just in case you’ve missed the list of balance adjustments contained in our Version 47 Release Notes, we’re copy-pasting them here. As you will see, we’ve made some tweaks to certain event stages and Heroes. Please note that these following changes are already live:
- Added a mana regeneration penalty to Absolute Resolve (Stage Property)
- Absolute Resolve is applied in Tower events from Impossible Floor 30 onwards
- This change prevents certain Xnolphod setups from unfairly auto-clearing Floors
- Adjustment to Magic Hero Passives
50% chance to activate on a fully charged (x2) Special Skill
- NEW: 50% chance to activate on x1 Mana Charge, 100% chance on x2
- Ninja Heroes now resist more Curses in the Ninja Tower
- Ninja Heroes will now withstand up to four Curses before falling to the fifth, like how Heroes belonging to “magical” Classes resist more Curses in the Tower of Magic
- Slayers Heroes’ mana speed is now “Slayer”, which is slightly faster than Slow
- Slayers receive a +% mana generation Stack each time their Family Bonus activates
- A small info button has been added next to the mana speed description text
- Tower of Magic bosses’ healing from Passives is now capped at 10% (previously 30%)
In addition to the above, we’re modifying one more thing this week: fully Ascended and leveled Challenge Event Hero Costumes will now grant a Costume Bonus equal to that of Classic Hero Costumes (+5% Attack, +5% Defense, +10% Health, +5% Mana). This change is set to go live on 2022-04-12T11:00:00Z.
Please note that this adjustment will not affect the difficulty level of any Challenge Event stage, as Costume Bonuses are not applied to boss enemies.
Best of luck in the battles, everyone!