Anybody want a peanut?!

Ok we may not really be giving away peanuts but we do have a bunch of open spots in our alliance “The Brute Squad” it would be inconceivable to pass up this opportunity!! all we expect is for ya to hit the titan and use all war flags if you’re opted in.we may not be hitting huge titans atm but i have a feeling we’ll get there pretty quick!! anyway if you think you’re a good fit and would like a chance to play with the one and only Han Alister (lol totally kidding) please feel free to check us out!!

5 Likes

No more rhymes now, I mean it!

Not looking for an alliance but your group name and post title made me actually lol :smile:

2 Likes

Not looking for alliance but considering my name I had to say love your name

4 Likes

And now only 6 spots left! we just offed another 6* with 13 hours left…please feel free to join us in the quest to find the 6 fingered man “The Brute Squad” all we ask is for you to hit the titan and use all your flags in wars if you opt in!!

N I was expecting a savoury nibble!!! :slight_smile: … Great intro to your team, I’m possibly looking for a new home shortly…

1 Like

Couple spots opened up hitting 10* titans!! come join in on the fun

2 spots available!! trying to get people who like hitting titans and use all there war flags!!

Heck yeah c’mon over whenever you’re ready!!

1 spot open!! happy friday everyone!

Welp here we go again lol looking to fill 4 spots please before you join all we ask is that you hit the titan regularly and use all 6 war flags if you opt in! we’re hitting 10-11* titans if you’re interested please stop on by and check us out @ “the brute squad” anyway have a good one!

2 spots open! hitting and killing 10-11* titans