Any suggestions to defeat legendary wonderland

Just finished legendary with Wilbur, Wu Kong, Merlin, Kiril and Sabina. All maxed, Sabina died when only the Hatter was left.
It’s hard with only 4 stars but doable.

4 Likes

It’s the first time I have tried to complete a Legendary event - and I made it through to get those nice completion rewards. Proteus really helped!. Only used minor healing pots, and a few bombs on the last level. Feeling pretty chuffed.
My attempts at pulling the event heroes however were truly abysmal.
Here is the team I used.

2 Likes

I used Rigard, Grimm, Sonya (not maxed), Gretel and Inari the whole way through legendary because I was tired and lazy. Like Stryge said, it’s doable with 4s. I could have brought Magni but I wanted Sonya’s dispell.

Gretel was the mana control MVP, seems to be a running trend in events. I wish i had more mana control heroes! Inari was interesting, a liability versus the hatter, but fun nonetheless :slight_smile:

1 Like

I again want to thank everybody for their valuable input. I was able to get through epic and legendary. Shuffled my squad around but did OK. May all of your tiles be diamonds, and all of your draws be epic or legendary.

4 Likes

Awesome, congrats! I’m excited that you tried, and succeeded!

2 Likes

The game without this forum to me would be like trying to climb waterfall rocks with hard soled dress shoes :joy: I would eventually kill myself :grinning: I appreciate all the hard work that the various alliances ,moderators ,staff ,and individuals put into this. This old dog appreciates it ! Thanks @zephyr1 and feel free to pass along my appreciation.

3 Likes

Yes, I used Proteus, Wilbur, Alby, GM and Alaisie. They couldn’t even touch my Alby. The boses don’t reflect green.

1 Like

I used this team to beat legendary: wukong joon ares wilbur kiril. Used only 1 tornado on final boss because of bad board… Killed alice very quick because of wilbur def -. Then the last 2 bosses were very easy to kill.

Wilbur is very efficient, bosses cant kill any of your hero while youre slowly destroying them.

1 Like

Jackal , Hu Tao, kiril, tiburtus and yes Wu wu Kong. Items fireballs, dragon, time stop, mana potion

2 Likes

Thanks for all the guidance and advice. Proteus (+ mana potion for stage 1-9) really save the day, with him, even 4* 3/60 team can finish the legendary (with some axes, bombs, and dragon attacks for stage 10).

4 Likes

Congrats!

And Proteus… :heart_eyes_cat:

He’s my go-to solution for pretty much everything where my team is otherwise underpowered.

5 Likes

The fish dude is Wilbur :smile:°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚:grinning:, sometimes I do forget some names too​:+1:

1 Like

I think @AncientPirate1 might have actually meant Agwe, given the listing in ice heroes, and I’d say he qualifies as a Fish Dude:

1 Like

I don’t have the luxury of having Atlantis/event heroes or hotm for this event.
But the following setup made it quite easy to beat the legendary event:

Rigard, Sartana, Joon, Marjana, Magni. (All maxed and Rigard at third class node)

For all stages except the last one I used a mix of mana and health potions and revive scroll.
The last stage I used dragon, bombs, axes and super mana potion.
Using all damage items at beginning and taking out bosses in this order: Queen, Hatter, Alice

2 Likes

just need Proteus + Mana Potion to save your day

i managed to pass by using Kage - Proteus - Sabina - Leo - Triton

without aim for record , it was so easy actually

3 Likes

I suppose Agwe is a Chameleon, not Fish! Wilbur is actually carrying fish on a stake! Anyway based on his reference to Ice heroes, he may be referring to Agwe.

2 Likes

I think you’re right that he’s a chameleon, but I’ve seen several people call “that fish guy” or something similar. Poor, misunderstood Agwe… :cry:

2 Likes

Wilbur is more a fisher dude.

1 Like

OK Wilbur is then the fish guy. Let’s Roll with creature of the Black Lagoon for poor old Agwe. Does that work :sunglasses:

2 Likes