Add Option to Disable Hero Animations During Titan Attacks and Raids, or Make the Animations Faster / Allow Continuing Attacks During Titan Attack Animations or Speed Them Up [MASTER]

Please add the option of eliminating animations (at least for non-timed events). It’s probably the most frustrating part of the game, slowing things down for no good reason. If you added the option, those who like it could keep it while others could remove it. (Different story for the timed events as it affects the strategy.)

Does it frustrate you when a titans special attack takes up to five seconds of your attack time sometimes? I wish there was a way you could do your next move during the titans attack. Like the ice blizzard one or the one one? They take a good amount of time to do wasting valuable attack time.

2 Likes

Grrrrrrr. Yes lol. Especially in the last few seconds and u see a valuable diamond u need to tap or specials that can go off and here comes the special and it seems like the match ends on point lately. Before I felt like there was a slight delay that allowed me to keep firing for a brief second.

1 Like

Now they let the titan make that delayed hit which is pointless

You can consider to upvote this thread:

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

I expect that the slow animations are intentional. Part of the cost of letting the titan fire is losing 3-4 seconds off your clock.

In choosing a titan attack team, I’ll weigh bringing in a mana control hero precisely for this reason. My Hel+9 fights holy titans to lock down their mana. My Natalya comes along against Nature, both for her nice attack stat and her mana-slow. Miki’s Silence is another nice perk he brings to titan attacks. And so on.

It’s not a coincidence, I think, that two of the highest-tier battle items, Time Stop and Time Freeze (the latter of which is from the Hunter’s Lodge) drain mana. They’re too costly to use daily, but against rare titans? Absolutely a must, at least against big titans.

1 Like

This! I feel that slow titan animations are a punishments for me not stunning him.

What is a true problem are lengthy and board-covering animations of heroes’ attacks (there is a separate thread regarding this).

1 Like

Also, for the sake of completeness, here is the same stuff regarding titans’ animations:

And here is the master topic for disabling heroes’ animations:

1 Like

Thanks, merged into the master.

Those were separate masters, but I guess not anymore. :laughing:

1 Like

It’s difficult to keep these ideas separated once the discussion starts.

And now I’ll stealthily depart before someone realizes this mess might be my fault :wink:

2 Likes

Oops. Moved too fast.

:blush:

1 Like

Man I swear I was just thinking about this yesterday. I have Kunchen fully maxed and when facing a yellow titan he’s always in there but his ability takes soooooooo long to clear the screen that I have to view the board and anticipate the board being blocked before I use his ability.

Hero in a wheel chairs? Deaf hero…? Onatel is blind so they got that covered. Maybe do one in black and white to cover color blind.

Yeah, I vote for this. Especially for the titans, worse ones are the Ice titans, I guess, with that blizzard that take ages.

I know a lot has been discussed here and I understand why the devs would want animations to take place on timed events, I get that.

But please, please, please can we just have the option to turn off enemy animations in raids and battles? They add nothing to the game play and when you are getting massively unevenly matched in raids and you spend half the fight watching enemy animations wipe out your team it takes away a huge part of the enjoyment of the game.

Keep animations for timed events (Titans/special events against the clock)
Option to disable enemy animations in raids and battles.

Seriously, I am playing this game less and less because this frustrates me so much. I’m not a big spender by any shout but I do spend…not any more. Not until this gets fixed.

3 Likes

Why do titan attacks take so long. When they attack all enemies it takes ages and seeing we only get 90 seconds their attack takes just too long. Also when we`re near to the end of the time limit we should still be able to set off any special attacks like the titan does.

1 Like

It’s intentionally done, it’s all about making you feel weak and useless so you will spend money to buy things that will make you stronger. Please note all if your heroes special will be ready to fire but the titan will lock you from hitting while the animation spins. Poof your dead.

In game were add many new animations what flying moves. Special skill + talent activation many minions. Especially in titan attacks it is serious problem. Yes it titan attack it shold be removed.