Add Option to Disable Hero Animations During Titan Attacks and Raids, or Make the Animations Faster / Allow Continuing Attacks During Titan Attack Animations or Speed Them Up [MASTER]

Hi, as much as I like the bear effects that take place when a 5*’s special is activated, it really creates a problem when fighting the titan on a time limit! I often find myself waiting a second or two just to get my attack off so I can see the tiles. Combined with how long it takes the titan to retaliate, it makes for a less than optimal titan battle… I wish the effects could be turned off for the titan battles.

Not gonna happen. The animation helps prevent you from hitting. While your held hostage the clock runs out. But it looks cool.

I don’t know ifvthis was every brought, but i’m thinking to get an option to skip waiting while special skill of your Hero is used. Sometime the damage could mw.much higher ifvyou don’t have to wait for your Hero to cast the apel.
I found this so anoying, specialy you have only 90sec.

It is my first post, do be good to me :wink:

2 Likes

I’m going to have to throw my hat into the ring here with this. Titans, where timing is critical and we are all trying to damage as hard and fast as possible, really need the benefit of being able to see the board at all times.

My mother north is a huge offender to me missing time looking for my next move.

Has anyone from SG even looked at this or responded?

1 Like

NO ANIMATIONS, please! Not for titan, neither for your fighting team! Time is so precious. And please consider allowing hits on titan if your heroes’mana is full but the attack time just ended.

2 Likes

How many votes do we need to get this thread noticed? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The intention of the animation is to slow you down, force you to use other options such as bombs, harpoons etc. To up your score. All expensive, time consuming items. Don’t have them well guess what you can buy them…

Can we please get an option in the settings menu to turn off special skills animations? These are very bothersome when fighting titans. They cover the entire board and you waste valuable seconds waiting for the animations to disappear. Thank you!

2 Likes

Please remember to search before posting :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I don’t know if this has been brought up before, but it KEEEELS me that filling chests takes 30+ minutes. I don’t mind losing raids here and there and I don’t particularly care about Telluria or OP this or that but PLEASE can there be some way I don’t have to sit there 100 times through the slow animations of all the specials firing on both sides during raids? It is a huge time sink on otherwise busy days… Please Petri!

Those animations use to really tick me off in the beginning but after awhile I have learned to pay a bit more attention to the board and I know my next move before I use any specials

And… when all the allies have minions… it take too much time at the end of each turn to them for attacking too

1 Like

Is it too difficult to fasten animations? I cant stand loosing i dont know 3 last seconds due to gorgona firing her ability while there are combinations to do on board.

Animations like that whipe and the ice storm are too slow

2 Likes

Some animations look really nice, but take a long time.

Here are some problems I’ve experienced from this:

Titan fights become more challenging, as I’m matching tiles I can’t even see behind the animation
Some titans become slightly more difficult simply because their animations are different, stealing just the tiniest edge off precious time
Telluria’s minions deal a major blow against her titan performance, as we have to wait for her entire legion to hit one by one before making the next match
My beloved Jean-François’s animation flashes very brightly, which actually hurts my eyes after a while

Could we get a spot in our settings where we can turn off special skill/minion attack animations, at least for the purpose of titan fights?

2 Likes

Has there been an update with whether this will be implemented? It’s clear that this is a feature many of us want, it also negatively impacts our score during titan hits.
That 5 year Isarnia special could cost you 10k extra damage because you couldn’t pop your diamond.

Also, Mother North’s special obscures the entire screen so you can’t plan your hits ahead.

Sorry, but this is one of those feature-not-bug things that’s never gonna happen. The stronger your heroes become, the more elaborate their graphics and minion attacks become, which will all eat up your titan attack time limit.

Why? Because they can. So there.

Yes, yes, yes, yes.

Kageburado and his elaborate animation is a pain in the a$$ during Titan battles!!!

Telluria remains the bane of every raid right now, and I find myself annoyed each time she goes off. Not sure if it’s her powerful special, or maybe it’s just cause I’m locked out for so long?

The special feels like a slow long animation followed by minion hits, before you can make your next move. Would be a nice QoL I think if it were a bit faster

1 Like

Bump her to Fast speed too. She needs it. :wink:

You know who else needs an animation speed-up?? Gorgon Queen! I always wait until the last 4 seconds of a raid to make a diamond, and then she fires and it’s wasted!

Good gaming!

I had to look it up but yeah there are some titans with very long specials out there too, but I feel that’s a bit less of a problem