3 star heroes, Keep vs Trash

Add GanJu to the trash pile!

I would keep Gan Ju and Azar. They can be effective when used right, I just won three attacks in the current Raid Tournament by using both of them to stop some deadly specials from firing. Last was against a +18 Chochin in the corner, it took a while to kill but at least he never fired his special once!

Personally, I’d keep at least one of every 3* for tournies. The fast snipers, I keep at least 3 of them, and maybe 4, depending. The AoE’s and fast snipers are the best for events if you’re going for top score in the rare tier. Most of the time the top teams are comprised of 1 AoE and 4 snipers, or even just 5 snipers. I actually just started ascending my 4th Balthazar in preparation for the Guardians event next month. I also kept 2 Chochins. I actually prefer Chochin over Oberon. That’s just me tho.

1 Like

Any reason to keep two costume Karils? I’m only level 22. And have Gunnar and Ulmer not leveled at all. Then I have a fully leveled gray mane. I don’t want to waste time on Karil if he’s that week but I did level him up a bit thinking I would replace graymane. Then I got Gunnar and Ulmer.

Thanks in advance