⚔ [27h Nov 2022] - 188th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Ice/ Blue

Found multiple trees not as effective especially if you bring faiez on offense.

So toss up between sally, ribbit or faiez left wing.

This should be annoying…

Good luck eneryone!

Oh, fun, I look forward to all of the Treevil’s again.
i dont have many 3* to choose from for Rush or with lots of emblems, so I am going with:

I thought about Faiez or some healing… decided to just try to kill them first.

Debating between

and

coin flip, really.

2 Likes

I decided to switch Grevle out for Vollermork because Ribbit pairs well, so i want to see how it goes.not going to limit break Vol though

cHawkmoon fires in 6 tiles at +20 (coincidentally the only emblemed 3* I have, and at +20 for this reason). She can at least counter the attack down if you charge her before the evil tree fires :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thinking of going with this:

i also have the Shrub, had a bunch of monk emblems sitting around so i threw a bunch on him and Bauchan. Bauchan’s the better tank for this i would think. Shrub could be good, but i’m not sure how to fit him in. i still need a few good damage dealers. i also have Sally i could throw a bunch of emblems on and put somewhere. maybe instead of Waqas? i like the Sun family bonus though. also Maeve and Noril, although only Noril has emblems and i’m out of rogues for Maeve.

i remember the last 3* rush i got completely wrecked by a Gramps - Candy - Shrub - Maeve - Noril team though. i dunno, i’ll probably forget to revisit it and this is what it will be. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Going with this. Hope it works as well in reality as it does in my head…

I have her too but never use her for a years now :smile:. The problem is the main problem against Treevil tank is def down and mana regen down not attack down. I prefer Faiez or Helo over her even they charge in 7 tile.

1 Like

What we need is a 3* bard, so then Helo can charge in 6 tiles for a true vf cleanse. (but then he’s not allowed this week anyway…)

1 Like

I will try this…or…no,this one🤨

Strangely faced only 1 Treevil the whole day. Went with a 3-1-1 stack of either Holy or Dark. Rekhetre, Faiez, and Treevil were ever present with the others being Sally & Bane vs Dark tanks, or Maeve & Maeve/Tyrum vs Holy and Fire tanks. Tyrum is in when there is Treevil or Waqas.

Boards were great so no problems until the last match

Went 3 Holy and took care of Aqeela and Waqas easily enough, but the 2 S5 healers are tough once they get the boosting going. I had the same pair in my attack so I just remained patient, keeping my heroes alive until the tiebreaker before finishing off the rest.

Defense is 1-0 so far

Good luck everyone! Hopefully your matches are treeless too

5 Likes

Day 1

O : 4-1

Go with Faiez - Shrubbear - C/CB Tyrum or Rekhetre - Treevil - Treevil in all attack. The board is pretty bad by overall today. Also face many Treevil and Waqus :joy:. But I manage to beat all Treevil team and lose against non-Treevil team instead :rofl:.

1st attack against this team

The board is pretty bad. Tank fire 3 times before I can charge my purple. Luckily, enemy team is weak. Win without losing anyone :sweat_smile:.

2nd attack against this team

The board is pretty bad. Tank fire 3 times before I can charge my purple. But my purple can’t kill double hp tank. I charge my green. Then the board dry up. Shrubbear take many special skill and die. Then I lose one Treevil. In the moment that I am about to free, I decide to do the last move. It create big cascade and kill tank :rofl:. Then I kill enemy Sally with some purple tile. Leave my to 3 vs 3. I kill enemy Treevil at left wing but I lose my last Treevil as well. At the end, it take many turn and need help from tiebreaker for my Faiez and CB Tyrum to kill enemy Phoenicus and Treevil. Very close battle :joy:.

3rd attack against this team

The board is average. Tank fire 2 times and one Treevil fire before I can charge my purple and green. I get some purple tile and kill tank. Then I slowly kill the rest.

4th attack against this team

The board is average like 3rd attack. Tank fire 2 times and before I can charge my green. Then I charge my purple and kill tank. The board dry up a bit but my Shrubbear protect my team very well. Win without much problem.

5th attack against this team

The board is pretty bad. It start with 3 green and 6 purple and then dry up. Tank fire 3 times and all other enemy fire once. So, :joy:

D : 6-3

Not as good as I expect. But I don’t think Bauchan or Faiez will be better tank than Treevil.

I think Joukahainen make different. I use him instead of Rekhetre in defense team in the previous 3* rush attack. The defense result is better.

5 Likes

@rho

Don’t forget the superior delay-I think that could be very impactful in this tournament. I’m actually bringing two S1 sorcerers on defense.

1 Like

THis is my setup as well. I havent been attacked so far. so waiting eagerly to see

1 Like

Running S1 sorcerers saved my tail in my first match where I only managed six red and six dark tiles for a very long time!
Otherwise things went well: running offense of Rufus-C. Hawkmoon-Cb Janghir-Treevil-c. Oberon/c Tyrum.

I had Gramps revive all three dead teammates once, but thankfully the board was ready for them!)

O: 5-0
D: untested

Rufus plus Janghir (with Hawkmoon’s buff) makes a nasty 1-2 punch!

4 Likes

this was the tournament i won last time it was around! i’m back to defend my crown :rofl: :grin:

3 Likes

Day 1
O: 4-1
D: 6-0 A
I lost my 3rd fight against this team:
IMG_20221128_190008
A few of my mistakes and a poor board led to failure :confused:

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Who is Obakan in 3* tournament ?