2020 MAY Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

Next one looks to be sooner…

So it does :star_struck: Great news!.

And if you’re in the right part of the world it WILL start at the very, very end of May :grinning:

1 Like

POV appears to start at 08:00 UTC on the first Monday of every other (i.e. even) month

1 Like

This is what we suspected:

3 Likes

@Novo Would Recruits 2 be able to be added to the calendar? Not sure if it is regular enough, I think it is, and the possibility of an emblem reset makes it fairly important.

You can take a look at the thread to see the history of the dates - it’s not at all regular, and as you already know, the quest doesn’t guarantee a token, either. It’s a troop token - the emblem reset comes from the trials which are on the calendar.

2 Likes

Nice job nailing the date on Morlovia @Novo. No questions about it this time around :wink:

1 Like

Is June calendar ready

Still another 20 hours before the 27th is over.

Less than 10 hrs left of the 27th here in the UK

And it’s already the 28th in New Zealand. The world is pretty big. My point is that the calendar is not late.

1 Like

EHT can be used for Epic Summons and Seasonal Summons.

The Sand Empire (the summer Seasonal event for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere) usually starts in late June or early July. So you can use them then or wait until the Return to Morlovia centered around Halloween or the Santa’s Challenge event in December to get a chance at some rare seasonal heroes as well as the Classic heroes.

It is hard to resist using them, I have 6 EHT saved for Sand Empire and 15 regular summons for next Path of Valor.

Yes it can be very difficult to hold back especially if you are short handed on classic 4 and 5 stars, but it’s worth it even on the outside chance of getting something truly special (or even a 3* event heroes). TC20 is the place to focus on getting your Classic heroes, not the Epic Hero Summons. I’m at 5 EHT and 76 regular summon tokens with no hurry to level up any of my existing heroes - all duplicates of fully leveled heroes. This can really be a game to challenge your patience. I did just hit 3000 gems today, so I’ll be making a 10X pull in Valhalla summons and hoping for the best (or at least something other than a duplicate).

I am waiting for June calendar if possible , thanks

1 Like

Guys, there’s no need to ask about June calendar. There’re so many versions out there, you’ll just have to find it.
But our Novo’s been missing for 11 days already!
Where is she?
Hope you are doing fine @Novo .

4 Likes

See @Novo response here:

@Jamir has posted a June 2020 Calendar Here: JUNE 2020 CALENDAR 1 (Path of valor III, Atlantis, Guardians of Teltoc, The masquerade, Tavern of legendes, Sand Empire, Valhalla, rare quests, trials) -tentative-

I have been updating the OP with additional language translations.

The Digital Google Calendar is still being maintained: NEW DIGITAL Empires and Puzzles Calendar of Events now accessible thru the web (Google Calendar & .iCal Formats)

3 Likes

A small update was made to the French calendar (added Baldur as featured Valhalla hero).

Is there any event calendar for June please?

Here:

1 Like

Cookie Settings