Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :sun_with_face:
No Dark/ Purple
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [25 Jul, 2021] - 118th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Dark/ Purple

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

First thoughts…or swap Ferant with Li Xiu? :thinking:

Ana is almost ready for offence this tournament :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Logically, Li Xiu is better since the opponent can’t stack Dark. But I’m putting Ferant tank even though it’s inviting a Blue stack since I think he punishes a bad board more

2 Likes

I’m thinking of putting Ana on defense!

Minions at very fast speed… Or if she goes off at 2nd charge, that damage + fiends to all… work well either way!! :grin:

1 Like

Me having same :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:. It’s li Xiu tank still. With Ferant n buddy flank.

Waiting to hear from others.

2 Likes

I’m planning my LB mist at tank. Not decided yet if will have full yellow core or put the other 2 yellow on the wings to space things out.

1 Like

Yes, was thinking about that too but a little more risk I think. And who to swap in my team for her…not sure.

Want to put Buddy in to help Ferant a little against the blue’s. So four yellow and one red is also not my choice

I was thinking this?

But ferant is also brutal… if he fires, you’d better have Sonya ready for dispell…
I think li is a better tank in this format though, a guaranteed manacut to all to delay those specials.

But maybe like this?

2 Likes

I will go with this defense :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Think I’ll be going with this

Li Xiu is the safer choice at tank, but I love a gamble. I’d rather face a Blue stack than a Green one too

2 Likes

I hope this set up will keep me in grade A def

1 Like

Damn I haven’t been here in a while! Good to see some familiar names - @WaVe @Liam_K @u2371
Would you guys lend a hand and guide me in the right direction for this RT please. I’ve included my 4*s that I’d consider using.
(1. I have a maxxed ferrant but only 1 emblem on him rn)

I realize there’s not much to work with here but if any of you guys see some synergy, I’m all ears!

1 Like

Do you have spare emblems? Else I’d select from your highly emblemed, if possible LB’d heroes.

That means mist as tank.

Then jackal as second yellow; very fast, so wing.

Franz remains brutal IF he can charge, so flank.

Then maybe jott to punish blues?

That leaves a red… falcon doesn’t really bring something, wilbur is too passive… I would prefer a fast option, but you don’t seem to have one. Maybe mack to have a counterattack to dispell besides mist and franz needing cleanse?

Seems most of your heroes are slow… I’d prefer to have more fast options, but this is what I would pick given your roster.

1 Like

First draft

2 Likes

Don’t love my options here and generally don’t love the mono defense but let’s give it a try.

1 Like

If you’re not planning on LBing or embleming anyone else, I would put something like

Jackal - Grimm - Mist - Lancelot - Marcel

Hopefully Lancelot’s mana boost will get Marcel in the wing to charge faster. Or you could swap Grimm and Marcel

2 Likes

So I decided to care about the tournament again suddenly this week for some reason. i just emblemed up this crew for my defense (well, and offense too):

to see how they would fare in a bloody battle. Scarlett and Kelile had theirs but the rest were sitting at +1. not super keen on just two colors, but i hope it does ok.

3 Likes

From your heroes, I think the best choice will be

Ailment style, Grimm - Mist - Marcel apply ailment as many as possible.

Guardian Jackel - Grimm - Mist - Marcel - Aodhan

or Wilbur-tank style, 2 green flank to counter blue stack or Frank instead of Franz but I am not sure if this will work well or not. Franz/Frank might be to slow.

Guardian Jackel - Franz/Frank - Wilbur - Marcel - C Grimm

1 Like

So you know how Gandalf can dispell buffs, right. So I fired Jack O’Hare’s special, and he gave himself the defense down ailment. Then, the opponent’s Melendor fired his special. After that, Jack’s defense down was cleansed/dispelled.

So I’m wondering, is Jack’s defense down ailment a buff because he gave it to himself? This all happened in one turn.

And I’m not bothered by it because I’m glad he got cleansed by the opponent’s Gandalf. Actually quite happy that it happened.

Day 1

O : 5-0

Go with 3 stack + 2 yellow stack

• Green Stack : Buddy - x2 C/CB Caedmon
  • Blue Stack : Grimm - Sonya - C/CB Kiril
  • Red Stack : Guardian Falcon - CB Gormek - CB Boldtusk/CB Gormek/Scarlett
  • Yellow Stack : Mist - Griffin

The board is pretty good by overall. Only 1st attack have pretty bad board against Li Xiu tank. Lose 3 heroes in that battle :slightly_smiling_face:

D : 3-3

4 Likes