⚔ [11th Oct, 2020] - 77th Raid Tournament - 5* Buff Booster, No Ice/ Blue

Ah, was so close to the perfect Day 4 - one Toth Amun in the corner away to be precise. Went 4-1 (17-3 so far), but that loss didn’t cost me too much in points:

On Day 3, defence scored 1-1, for 3-1 overall and grades C,A,A. This tournament looks much better then I hoped in the beginning.

2 Likes

Day 1: 3-2
Day 2: 3-2
– bought gem continue –
Day 3: 5-0
Day 4: 4-1

On the first 2 days I was against mostly purple tanks using my mono green team and as you see, I did badly…
Day 3 and 4, I have had mostly RED tanks, and I have been winning with a mono green… How does this make sense?

Defense is about 3-11 last I looked lol.

3 Likes

Start of Day 04:

Been a terrible tournament for me, the worst I can recall in several months. I’ve already lost 6 times and am at 14-6 on offense.

Defense has been a consistent C. Currently at 5% and looks like it’s gonna be impossible to improve. Oh well, one more day to go.

I’m out on day 4 after going 2-1 attacking for a record of 14-4 on offense overall. This is my first time making it to day 4 in a 5* tournament so exceeded my expectations and pleased with my progress offensively. Defense is now at 2-7 and has been E grade since day one. C’est la vie with 5* tournaments. :man_shrugging:

The team that knocked me out:

tournament1

My final score:

tournament2

1 Like

hey vengeance, nice to meet you…twice :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I could copy-paste your text :rofl:

Won the first 2 matches, then lost the third for 14-4. Defense is at 2-7.

This is the I lost to

Almost managed, but then GM burned half my team away and Tyr hits quite hard with all his buffs… did kill elena and heimdall, and almost killed Seshat and GM (they would have died if I had lived another 1 or 2 turns.

Currently top10, but that won’t hold.

1 Like

Haha, I think we’ve pretty much been on the same trajectory right through this tournament! :rofl:

1 Like

Day 4 - A little better than yesterday! I went 4-1 attacking and 1-1 defending. Overall, I’m 14-6 attacking and 5-6 defending (C-rated defense). All 5 teams were extremely challenging and backed by maxed or high level troops. I beat the following teams:

I lost to this one:

Yesterday, the boards were against me! Today, the boards were with me! Good luck all!

1 Like

LOL

I’ll just say: 1:4
A terrible day, tiles were coming late… No 0s, but still - awful. :joy: Overall, I’m 18-7.

Defence stayed at 3-1, so now it’s CAAA. If it stays that way, maybe I can hope for top 1%, so let’s wait for the Saturday morning. :crossed_fingers:

Good luck to all, may the force be with you! :fist_right:

1 Like

Day 5: 4-1

Lost to a Marjana tank. I just had NO tiles to kill her fast enough, and her and Lianna flank went off twice each, and then Drake Fong + Khagan went off once each (Sartana didn’t). I did manage to kill Lianna and Marj, but it was right at the end on my last turn. The tiles came too late :cry:

I should hopefully be top 5%.

1 Like

Final Score is likely going to be: 20.442 Points.

4 Likes

Start of Day 05:

Went 4-1 finishing with 18-7. Defense has improved to a B, just barely.

Top 1% now but likely to end up at 5%. That’s still 50 emblems. :grin: Better than most of the Ninja Tower for far less effort.

2 Likes

Day 5 - A lot like yesterday. I went 4-1 attacking and 1-3 defending. Overall, I’m 18-7 attacking and 6-9 defending (C-rated defense). Looks like I’ll finish Top 5%. Once again, challenging opponents, but my Zimkitha/GM/Joon kicker butt! I beat the following teams:

I lost to this one:

BK and cJoon were a pain in the butt!

Get ready for the 3* Bloody all elements tournament next week! Good luck all!

Got 22-3 on Attack, D grade on defense, over 17k points and rating 1%. Mostly did it for PoV though. Now I should have enough of a cushion.

The memorable team that utterly destroyed me was Ursena - Sif - Alfrike - C.Azlar - Kingston. Could not destroy Alfrike before she fired,

1 Like

Nice tournament, happy that I’m becoming regular at top 1% in 5* competition.
Offence: 18:7
Defence: 3:1 (C A A A A)
The loot is also very nice in comparison with previous weeks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Errr my time got ninja’d away so too lazy to provide a summary for this week. All you need to know is I went 18-7 attacking and defense was something like EDCBB, so missed top 1% by a few hundred points, oh well. :man_shrugging:

I did hit the 1% jackpot however on a 4* mat:

And then lucked out on the 5% for a reset token, so I really can’t complain. (dammit I need scopes not tomes argh :crazy_face:)

4 Likes

3 Likes

Final:

Defense held at B. Finished in the Top 5% as expected after the many offense losses. Satisfied with the loot. :+1:

3 Likes

No unfarmable AM, besides the nice increase of emblems fairly meh loot.

Offense: 18-7 overall

• Day 1: 5-0
  • Day 2: 4-1
  • Day 3: 3-2
  • Day 4: 3-2
  • Day 5: 3-2

Defense

Seshat -- Boldtusk +CB -- Gravemaker -- Clarissa -- Joon

• Day 1: 2-0 A
  • Day 2: 5-2 (7-2 overall) A
  • Day 3: 0-1 (7-3 overall) A
  • Day 4: 2-0 (9-3 overall) A
  • Day 5: 0-0 (9-3 overall) A
3 Likes

Tryed this tournament with Wilbur+20 as a tank, pretty impressive that i ended up with A grade (3-2 score, 5 attacks on me during whole tournament, kinda low).
20-5 at offense.
Ended up as top1%

4 Likes