Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/ Blue
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [23th Jul, 2023] - 222th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Ice/Blue

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

6 Likes

Going with this

Good luck to yall :green_heart: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Something like this i guess, good luck have fun

2 Likes

I went with Colen costume 1 as tank. The Toon version arrived this morning from the costume chamber and is now upgraded, picture below. I haven’t participated for some weeks, but I’ll give it a go this week!

5 Likes

Day 1: A couple of Ferrant tanks that I managed to bludgeon with c2 Li Xiu (go go Superior Jinx), but ended the day with a loss to a Waddles / c Mielikki combo.

I suspect the next two days will be Groundhog Day! O: 4-1, D: tbd.

Any tips for beating the Waddles / c Mielikki pairing welcome. The only minion splatter I’ve got is c1 Gormek.

5 Likes

I am going against 2 or 3 LB2 Li Xiu in each match, what’s going on?!!
My very first match had 3x LB2 C2 Li Xiu!!! I somehow won that, I honestly don’t even remember who else was in that team. i was so focused on trying to kill those 3 before I was silenced continuously. (All I remember, it was Liu Xu, someone, Li Xiu, Someone, Li Xiu) haha

Day 1
O: 4-1
D: 0-0

The match I lost was a C2 Li Xiu LB2 tank, she went off about 4 times before I could get anyone charged and by the time I did and I had to kill her with tiles, it was too late… there was also LB2 regular Li Xiu as wing, but it was C2 Li Xiu tank + flank toon Caedmon that destroyed me. I only managed to tank bust in that one

5 Likes

Surprisingly easy day 1. All Red tanks and no c2Cyprian in sight. Used the same attack of cKelile - Anastasia - c2Li Xiu - Waddles - cCaedmon. Used the cleansing version of Caedmon due to 2 cColen tanks and various c2Li Xiu flanks. With Sonya not allowed, c2LX and her superior jinx became my main dispeller.

Only had trouble in one match where the starting board suffered a bad case of Blurplitis. Lost c2LX and cCaedmon, but Waddles ensured the remaining defenders never had a chance to fire.

Defense has started off with no attacks again. Hopefully it’ll get some before the end of the day.

Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

I’m on the same page as Liam, used a similar attack team and also ended 5-0 today. I did take out some 2c-Cyprians, when playing them I bring both 2c-Li Xiu and 1c-Gormek to dispell with tiles and blow any minions to smithereens :grin:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Defence

Attack - 5 without any lose
Most intense battle- ^burn = 222^

I’ll post here something untill I lose any match bcz I just want :medal_sports:

2 Likes

IMG_20240312_070322
Day 1
O: 5-0
D: 4-2
The third fight against this team turned out to be the most difficult:

As I have said many times, Mielikki is an absolute MVP in bloody battles for me… but unfortunately I still don’t have her among my heroes :confused:
Of course, the dead bodies of Cyprians and LiXiu were also inevitable, like in this fight:

but I’m definitely not afraid of c2LiXiu… the regular version is (in defense) much more dangerous :wink:

2 Likes

Day 2
O: 4-1
D: 0-1 (so far)

Total
O: 8-2
D: 4-4 (B, B)
Score: 6,891

Lost to a Kelile tank, her burn damage is quite something!
She fired 3 times and kind of ruined me, but I did kill her before I died, so at least it wasn’t a 0 score.

Most of my matches started off quite bad for tiles, and I thought i’d lost before I even began, yet somehow won 4 so I am very happy

3 Likes

Day 2: Quite fortunate - no Mielikkis! Assorted Cyprians and LXs, and one team with 3 healers in it.

O: 5-0 (9-1)
D: 1-0 (2-2, D/?)

I was hoping for a C on defense this week, but I may have to accept that the superior minion nerf means it’s time for Brienne to go live on the farm up state :frowning:

3 Likes

Secnd 5-0 day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Second day, 5-0 in attack again. Got attacked once on Day 1, won and I’m currently in the top 10 on the Leaderboard!

I’ve settled on this as my attack team, used it against two 2c-Cyprian tanks and a lot of 2c-Colens today.

5 Likes

Day 2 and Still no c2Cyprian tanks. Not complaining :grin:
But dropped one today against a c2Chao - c2Caedmon - cKelile - c2Li Xiu - c2Caedmon team. Used the same attack team as yesterday. Came down to my Waddles vs the wings. Couldn’t ghost enough yellow tiles before c2Caedmon charged and turned Waddles into a dead duck.

Defense was 1-1 on Day 1 and no attacks yet today.

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 1-1 B 3,671 650 4,321
2 9-1 1-1 B 7,729 7,729

Pulled Li Xiu’s Toon costume yesterday. Should be ready for a trial run tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m 10-0 for now and even i don’t know exactly how this has been possible, considering that boards have not been that favorable. Blue diamonds are a must Every. Single. Fight. I won more than one battle with just one hero left alive, with very little hp.
I’m attacking with silencer Lixiu (her superior talent is GOLD), Caedmon (alternating his dispeller base and his cleanser costume) and the other three varying based on the defense.

My defense is strongly going a disaster. I haven’t got good red tanks. Tried defdown Gormek (i have his three costume maxed, +20 and not lb) flanked by manacutter Lixiu and then other three good hitters, but it’s not working.

2 Likes

Day 3: Offense 3-2 (12-3), Defense 3-3 (D/B/…)

Scratching my head a bit. I was playing against this lot:

Dropped the tank and Franz, had Gormek and the other c2 LX silenced, and the piggy on last legs (about two pixels’ width of health bar).

Hit piggy with a 7 tile cascade. The game did that thing where it arbitrarily keeps a hero alive. Ok. But then piggy hit my whole team for 870 damage and wiped all five. I thought Gullinbursti capped at 440??

EDIT: Have figured it out - Franz went off before I dropped him. Ah well. Didn’t have any option but to kill the piggy before he triggered, and the damage algorithm decided not to make that possible. Nay bother.

2 Likes

Wow, genuinely shocked. I went 5-0 today on Day 3.

Day 3
O: 5-0
D: 0-0

Total
O: 13-2
D: 4-4 (B, B, B)
Score: 11,311

3 Likes