I won’t uses Ares at all this week.

No Athena is no dispeller…that’s why I am using Sonya. :+1:

1 Like

:rofl:

20 glamorous pigs

1 Like

here is a screenshot from Heroplan.io of what I have
I filtered it to remove Greens, and to only show 4* and 5*
(click for full size and to see what ascension + level each are)

2 Likes

Besg thing about this Tourney is no Telly. Just so boring to have to see same OP tank over and over…

1 Like

Still the best I got. If I am lucky and he hits after Athenas def down…he will hit the middle for around 800 dmg. As I said. Still the best I got.

May be … but not worth feeders of 173k xp in my eyes to bring him from 4.2 → 4.80…and no paladin emblems to spare.
Satisfied.

1 Like

And not only that but the same setup. Telly + Vela.
It really is a case of being super lucky with the board and no real skill with this combination.

I have honestly never had a problem with Finley, like everyone else seems to have. I usually use a Purple mono, which has Cyprian on, so by the time Finley goes off, he kills himself and my Sabina and/or Rigard both go off too.

Best tank is Justice…
Miki is beefy enough and buffs and silences buffs.

I’m thinking…

Sonya (non costume - dispel)
cRigard (cleanse and atk buff)
Miki (buff, silence may prevent buffs on attackers, massive slash boost)
Justice (tough, blinds)
Triton (buff, works well with Rigards HoT and firing order matters less here).

Remember… You’ll get matched based on the highest TP defence you can put out.

You want to take advantage of the blue strength (no green) and don’t really want to use reds. But you still want as high a TP defence as you can sensibly put out.

1 Like

I will try with this team, hope it holds.

Easy to stack blues for BK, then neutral on everything else… No punishment.

I’d consider tanking Ursena with BK left flank and Rana right…
With no dispel there, Finley could shift to the right if you want to keep your wings the same.

Just a thought. Either way it should punish bad boards, it’s more a question of what punishes mediocre ones harder.

1 Like

That’s a good thought. Will try to rearrange as you suggested. I brought Inari in the team to dodge specials and avoid direct hits or Fridas debuff.

1 Like

Last Time Defense Team

Ended-up with Grade B defense.

Now my draft is…

I’m thinking to replace Delilah with Kiril+6, Delilah does not have any buff.

On Bench

@Guvnor, a little correction.
Screenshot at Apr 05 21-14-09

1. It should be No Green/Nature
  2. Special Rule has been determined

Stay save everyone playaparttogether

3 Likes

I will try this one I guess… I also have Arthur maxed as other blue 5 star, but think this may work better… was thinking to use rana+9 instead of ursena or seshat, but not so convinced…

4 Likes

i really like delilah, and it can become really annoying to fight her. but ursena adds buff. but should also work like your proposal.

2 Likes

5* buff booster is not a ruleset I excel in, and blue is my weakest color overall. I have all the vanilla blues maxed, but emblems on none. I also hesitate to include a 4* as I feel it weakens the defense overall. Kiril would be a maybe but I still think the following set up will be best.

It’s fast, has a couple buffers, but lacks healing or dispells. Hopefully it’s fast enough to make up for that. Mitsy narrows choices for the attacker too so yeah, good luck everyone!

1 Like

A dark wing instead of Marjana and that should be pretty effective :+1:

1 Like

Probably the closest I am seeing to what I am running…best o’luck to you.

1 Like

You had this in mind?

4 Likes

Under these rules and not knowing what else you have, yes.

No better troops for Inari? :frowning:

1 Like

Great defense… I would bring mono yellow, and carefully match only in the left area or direct to Ursena if tiles can kill her.

Yes, Ursena is not yet maxed (currently is at 4.67), I’m not sure can max her this tournament, have many feeder in stock, but I still carefully collect feeder now, because I still have 4xflask WE, and currently no TC20 stanby for food. After AR, I would start leveling.

I think I let Delilah stay for now.

ja, as said, delilah is great hero… my defense baits to yellow stack, for sure. hope that ariel can go off first and with the buff then, ursl for some decent damage… but you never know…

1 Like