No Nature/ Green
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Buff Booster

Each buffs adds an attack multiplier!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: [05th Apr, 2020] 50th Raid Tournament - 5* Buff Booster, No Green/Nature

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

1 Like

I will probably go with this

Are there better heroes? Certainly but they are the best i have acordingly to this tournament format .

Other choices

Grazul, Jean francois, Sif and then 4☆ stars

1 Like

:scream:

A tournament without Telluria???

preacher-hallelujah

22 Likes

I don’t have great max 5* ,blues so I will experiment a little.

5 Likes

Ursena will accompany team blue.
Aegir show them you are not the bleeper,
Isarnia this is the best time you can shine.
Finley and Mater Lepus no praises for you you are great all the time!!!

Good luck everybody

4 Likes

Only have 2 five star ice Heroes. Thinking about using this team. Any thoughts are appreciated.

2 Likes

I thought about using c Kiril as well. My only 5 star ice Heroes are Richard (cb) and fenrir

Option 1:

Option 2:

Leaning towards Option 2; I have a Yellow and a Purple at flank; Lepus is safely tucked away in wing; although I have 3 support heroes to 2 snipers, hopefully the buffs even it out.

Other Options:

IMG_E48561

IMO: Isarnia too slow; Sartana < Sesh due to Sesh’s dispel and minions; Rana doesn’t buff or hit very hard; and I don’t trust the AI to aim Malosi well.

@Vikingblood80 may I pick your brain again please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My mono blue

2 Likes

Sure.

I am not a fan of Inari on defense…she is simply too passive…that said I think option 1 is better.

Aegir - best tank…do you have a blue critical troop for him? Even if it has lower level…then higher troop can go to Lepus.

Seshat - monster :+1:
Aeron - good choice on healer this week

Joon vs Malosi :thinking: On offense Malosi will be a beast this week preventing buffs…on defense may be Joon is better as he hits harder. Poseidon would be best choice for yellow sniper this week.

Option 1…don’t see any better.

2 Likes

My current defense, ideas?

2 Likes

Think of going with this: @Sleepyhead

Last time I went with

Sonya Athena Richard Kiril Victor

Which changed between A and C for a final C rating.

Blockquote
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/05th-apr-2020-50th-raid-tournament-5-buff-booster-no-green-nature/170417/142?u=vikingblood80

I have gone with this:

A lot of my 5s dont buff so this is my least favourite in that format.

1 Like

not sure about Ares in a tournament where Blues will come out a lot. Maybe Victor in place of Ares? Then the buff extends to all as well. (also thought about Domitia, then realized you won’t have any buffers in your team…)

Probably swap Poseidon and Mist…Richard and Poseidon firing after Mist will do more damage when hitting the same target…

1 Like

thanks a ton! looks like Aeron / Joon it is. and yes, Aegir will get my crit troop so Lepus gets the top mana troop :slight_smile: good catch.

Agree, Malosi best used on offense, while Joon better on defense (harder hit, the blind would affect anyone).

Yes that was my thought as well…but I love critical on defense…I could simply use Kiril as last time. Tyr could be an option…but again red.

Domitia buffs 3…at least…only 1 buff

Thanks for the help. Maybe something more like this?

1 Like

Could be. Then I would swap Grazul and Poseidon because of mana speed. Double red flank will be very vulnerable to blue stacks…probably favourite attacking color this week.

Richard: level his costume for the bonus. Hope you get a 4* troop.

Red troops : Now you messed up your red troops. The lvl 15 troop helps Grazul to fire 1 round earlier. Do you have a critical troop for Boldtusk?