Zarga – 5* Fire / Red - April 2024 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

Yes he does, from each target that got injured

1 Like

Does bleeding from the barbarian talent also work? Can you show, please. It’s interesting because these are different bleedings.

Middle bat got barbarian’s bleed. Together with bleed ailment he healed six times. And also would have gotten 48% mana right away. The amount of combos this hero can pull out is crazy good.
Truly an R&N tier hotm

9 Likes

Somebody can please try this dude with Victor. Someone said that in beta, the bleed given by Victor was not working because it was not written as “bleeding” even if the icon is blood

1 Like

Stats are top tier🥰 on this hero

3 Likes

Count me in on the Zarga party. I got 1 on my 22nd spring hero pull…

I just have to figure out who to pair Zarga with. We should make an all inclusive list of bleed heroes/barbarians that

it occurs to me… that with the stack she gives… the damage of the dot (presuming it lands) goes up each turn as well.

So… let’s say the fully 2x lb version of her dot… is 1458 (much more with a 5* troop) and divided by 6= 243

Turn 1, 243
2. 256
3. 267
4. 279
5. 291
6. 303

which is a grand total of 1639

2 Likes

Hey everyone, here is my full breakdown and grade for Zarga :blush:

14 Likes

I’m surprised you still play this game, @NittanyLionRoar

A post was split to a new topic: Zarga - Missing Legends 2024 Family

I need another red sniper like a hole in the head, but if I get her I think I might keep her. The synergy potential does look like a lot of fun.

1 Like

Wait! What? No more Anoushkas for me?! :hugs: I’m crying! (But they’re happy tears! After getting rid of seven of her at the Soul Exchange, I got two more. The babushka follows me in my nightmares!)

Zarga seems like a better catch than Anoushka, too. I just don’t need ten of ‘em.

1 Like

Yup as far as hotms go she gets an A

1 Like

aaaand Zarga was nerfed. now total power is 931.

1 Like

We praise her too much. Look what EP did to her.

2 Likes

The nerf is only there in v66 it seems. Alliance members on v65 still have the stronger version.
But it’s not mentioned in the release notes.

Some sneaky change?

Her art work look likes “the birds steal her necklace, so she try to kill it with Thousand Cuts” :rofl:.

2 Likes

Did anything change with her stats or special skill?

Stats and bleed damage went down.

Damn… that’s quite an :axe: in stats, especially DEF.

Did they mention it anywhere?

Old:

New:

2 Likes