Your Top 3 Favorite Hero Artworks

Ah the new hotm with taunt. Looks interesting.

Haha yep!
So far I have seen 2 memes with his face, it’s really great. :rofl:

1 Like

Hah, well there you go, each hero has a purpose! :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know what it is about her, but Gefjon is my absolute favorite!

1. Gefjon

2. Topaz

3. Can’t decide between Faline, Seshat, Bera, Eloise or Rayne - they all look great!

9 Likes

Some of y’all are kinda freaking me out with y’alls over excitement at these female drawings. Like golly, gee willickers!

1 Like

I also like Kadilen’s artwork. Both original and costume look great. Just look at the crease on the original artwork of her tights.

3 Likes

Golly gee willickers I am gosh darned titillated! :laughing:

Damn you @sylvelliorFD ! Limiting me to 3 total heroes has caused me undue stress and my lawyer will be contacting you soon! :upside_down_face:

Since that requirement is unfair I have broken it down to 3 per hero tier and only of the heroes I actually have in my roster… because I can…

5 :star:

Devana, possibly best hero card in the game! It has it all, action, drama, suspense, and a jaguar!

Fenrir, great werewolf-esque art!

Krampus, looks great and uses a tree for a club/spear/walking-stick!

4 :star:

Wilbur, it is just a great design…we need more fishermen!

Costumed Ameona, her original was good too, but I love her redesign!

Jack O’Hare, and unlike our resident furry fans @Theo87 @sleepyhead :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I don’t want to date him (out of my league anyway) I just think he is cool looking!

3 :star:

Azar, beautiful, action packed, and incredible hair! If I have to be killed in combat I hope it is her delivering me to the afterlife!

Tyrum (costumed or non-costumed), great art, what more is there to say he’s a skeleton!

Chick Jr., I mean come on…he’s a rooster…that’s also a Knight!

2’s and 1’s

Sharan, Zudak, and Sigrunn… no pictures needed as you have all seen them a million times before!

5 Likes

Lol your loss for not wanting to date Jack O”Hare, he’s dreamyyyyy (more: I’m not actually a furry, I appreciate Jack’s good looks without being turned on!)

No, that’s a Lynx. Wah wah. LOL

1 Like

Great feedback for Devana’s designer @Bai_Ming. :+1:

4 Likes

Liking the design comes with liking the hero.

Passapoute
Master Lepus Costume
Congalach

Completely agree with Devana. The body proportion and details are amazing. A lot of things going on in her card artwork and it looks great :v::v::v::v:

4 Likes

Is there a way for me to find out the designers for each card?

Here’s one of them;

1 Like

Unfortunately I do not know besides @Bai_Ming.

1. The company named “Room8studio” is behind the guardian, avalon, pirates, easter, ninja, s3 and atlantis artworks.

see their portfolio here for E&P:

https://room8studio.artstation.com/projects

https://room8studio.artstation.com/projects/4VKeW

https://room8studio.artstation.com/projects/ZENRm

their instagram = life.at.room8group

1. another company is: Empires and Puzzles - Portfolio | Gameshastra

they are behind rare titan artworks

cc: @SamMe

7 Likes

Thank you! So these artworks are mostly contracted out instead of in house development.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info and links @mogulemon! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your comments about Devana, and let me tell you a little secret,She grew up with lynx

8 Likes

I’m officially your fan now