Your Top 3 Favorite Hero Artworks

Exceera

Senan

Agrafena

All of them are similar in a way, but the way they are posed are different. What I based this on is their photo when you look at them without their card description. Agrafena is just so flamboyant, she’s amazing!

1 Like

Let’s not forget about the less fortunate ones…

Don’t you worry, you little… aaa… whatever you might be… Zeline got her panties, you’ll get your bra, sooner or later.

13 Likes

Good ol’ Layla

She still gets in the first round on Tavern of Legends.
Eric Clapton even wrote a song about her. Not many heroes can claim that!!

10 Likes

Haha, fantastic - keep hoping! :rofl:

Just majestic

4 Likes

I think this replaces my earlier pick for 3rd place

4 Likes

ludwig
wolfgang
topaz

1 Like

On the other hand I consider Thor as one of the weirdest. The proportion of his fist and forearm to his biceps is almost Popeye like. While the other arm makes him look scrawny.

2 Likes

Every day, when he wakes up at 6 pm after a sake bender, Danzaburro looks at pictures of Agwe and Gobbler and tells himself “Hang in there pal, it could always be worse.”

2 Likes

We need the “Best looking loincloth hero” competition.

1 Like

Here you go

8 Likes

That ain’t a loincloth :grinning: That’s just an almost R rated hero, like Natalya.

zeline without panties is super OP, no man can stands against her :rofl:

Reuben
Neith
Grimble

2 Likes
  1. Alfrike
  2. Rift Ripper Master Lepus
  3. Ludwig
1 Like

My favorite has to be norns just a bad @ss looking card and special

6 Likes

My top 3. The knights are all strikingly beautiful and Seshat art still amazes me.

But this stressed-out dude? Freaking hilarious, totally deserves to be in my top 3 haha.

7 Likes

I like Seshat’s design too. Just perfect intimidation and not over the top.

1 Like

10 Likes

Haha, that´s very true, Jarif looks to be very cornered! Isn´t there just a meme in the making hiding behind his face there?! :rofl:

1 Like