🌑 Xiaotu - 5* Fire / Red from Lunar New Year

Neema’s tigers are fiends not minions

But still, good question for anyone to answer

Specifically relates to minions owned by enemies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just testing you… promise, you passed the test, congrats and well done :rofl:

Now I will go hide away :grinning:

1 Like

Last minute for Xiaotu’s fan : if you want to have some ideas the damage Xiaotu can provide,

we can take a look at this Bonecrusher snapshot where (before buff), Bonecrusher has similar attack stat to Xiaotu , and with 660% (close to Xiaotu 655%) at the test

3 Likes

I went this guy. The ability to negate waterspout, LOTL and other powerful minions (like the exploding ones I am guessing?) is even more useful to me than the big hit. Will find a niche but important use in my roster

6 Likes

Xiaotu is a MUST HAVE roster hero bcoz he adds fun aspect to play… by providing the roster a choice to not be deterred by certain heroes …

Brilliant decision :+1::grinning:

5 Likes

I just realised you absolutely need this rabbit. The owlhalla guy is coming soon with those crazy owl minions. I’m glad I got mine earlier.
Maybe xiaotu in this was a heads-up for us in order to counter that owl

4 Likes

Which account of you choosing XiaoTu?
And now we are the bunny family :grin:

6 Likes

This is a great point, but I am not sure if XiaoTu can disable this.
The effect is when minions are defeated , so not 100% clear from XiaoTu passive

2 Likes

I noticed that Waterpipe went out on pick-up summons the week before a variety of members across alliances go for Xiaotu in exchange. The days of Waterpipe etc. as a strong defence heroes may be numbered.

1 Like

It is all disabled as long as she is on the field. She is a very good counter against that owl

4 Likes

Yes but I am not sure if dev interprets the minion defeat as minion abilities
(Ihope so after I just chose her :sweat_smile: )

It’s wild how when this passive just arrived we were all complaining about how disgustingly OP this passive is. Now it’s a necessity just to survive some of the craziest minions out there

2 Likes

I am not arguing, just hope some beta testers can verify this for us :wink:

At last, something we can agree on.

She disables the abilities of the minion, they just become meat shields, nothing to do with killing them

1 Like

Hi @Tom64
we are discussing on the upcoming owl

in which special come after a minion is defeated
(i copy below)

That is why i have my doubt regarding whether this is minion ability or not even though i now have XiaoTu (so i wish some beta testers test XiaoTu against this new owl)

2 Likes

Similar to Sorrow’s minions it should disable this minion punishment, right?

I see now, how can anyone keep up with all these new heroes every 2 minutes

I haven’t got a clue if can negate this owlhalla effect

Sorry about the misunderstanding on my part

1 Like