🌑 Xiaotu - 5* Fire / Red from Lunar New Year

I just love seeing the word “SILENCED” when LotL, Waterpipe or any other minion tries to do their thing.

6 Likes

How does the passive work in general? Is that perk permanently active if the hero has one?

Yes. From the start of the battle and as long as the Lunar New Year hero is alive, minions on the other side do nothing. They just lie there as a meat shield.

2 Likes

Was expecting a stat buff! Compared to the new lunar heroes, there’s about a 500 decrease in HP!

6 Likes

Does this hero debuff resist boosted healing as well?

The card sais it puts a debuff that reesiats hesling but i am wondering if this applies to boosted healing as well?

Any type of healing received is replaced with 250 damage. Boosted healing is also healing

3 Likes

I did a 10 pull today and boy am I happy!

14 Likes

Wow! Time to play the lottery. That’s incredible luck. Congrats.

And this is why I am going to pick Xiatu.

1 Like

Does the passive block damage from mega minion?

Nope, passive has no effect on mega minions

2 Likes

Does anyone have Xiaotu with only 20 emblems, no LB? whats her stats?

I’d be interested to know this too, I don’t have enough Red Aethers to LB anyone, but I can take Xiaotu or Cupido to +20 Emblems

Not mine but I found this. Obviously not sure of the emblem path

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

This is mine, full attack path, no lb.

5 Likes

Thank you for posting. Still decent stats in the current meta.

3 Likes

Yeah, i will get Xiaotu and a full attack, I think. Much appreciated for posting

1 Like

my bunny…

4 Likes

Empires & Puzzles Soul Exchange Hero RAiD Test & Card Analysis of :fire:Xiaotu :rabbit::exclamation:

4 Likes

The special afecta both sides? Or doesnt worth for devils like Neema fire tigers. Thanks.