Wrong titan loot

You sure you have to get B?
For B you need not only be in top 15, but deal at least 1/30 of the titan hp.

So if you get 11th but deal less then 1/30, you are ranked C.

Yah, i double checked my damage against total titan Hps. First time i have seen this actually and was quite surprised to find this post and how many replies it had. Considering titan loot is a huge part of gaining rare ascension items in this game. I let my alliance know to srart watching their rank from now on till it is fixed.

Actually, the number is 3.30% of the HP. A little easier than 1/30.

Nah top 15 doesnā€™t matter, itā€™s only the 3.30% line as mentioned elsewhere.

Weā€™ve seen #16 getting a B previously for reference.

1 Like

The hell is this

Some tier ix are only dropping 2 ascension items Instead of 3. There is another thread about this

Is rugged clothes considered an ascension item?

Honestly, I am happy getting anything. |Donā€™t pay much attention to tier. Been a B grade a couple times. One day I will slay that Titan.

ps. If you donā€™t want your stuff, I take donationsā€¦

Go do province 1 one time and you will have it

Also there is NO way that what I got is tier 9 loot

Iā€™ve never before seen someone get 4 items which were all 1 star , 30k food and iron and 1 gem

Yeah rugged clothes are.

1 food, 1 iron, 2 mats, 2 ascension items, gems.

Thatā€™s matching what my alt and another just got for 9* loot.

Iā€™m going to add yours into my dataset: there may be a performance calculation again much like they had before in gameā€¦ probably went in at the same time some mercs started complaining about loot which I want to say was either 1.10 or 1.11 explicitly. Some threads on the forums and I know thereā€™s chatter about it which you probably know better than I do.

Tracking (and trying to figure out what happened) over here:

2 Likes

Please tell me this is just a bad day

Cause this loot is starting to ā– ā– ā– ā–  me off

I and many other are starting to think these stingy b****** decided to nerf merc loot somehow

It is not a nerf to Mercs but they may have been caught by it if SG made a change towards performance based loot: you may need to spend more flags on each individual Titan.

Something isnā€™t quite right elsewhere in the Titan loot but you got the correct loot tier and sometimes it happens like that: 2 ascension rolls sometimes suck and as a result it doesnā€™t mean much with the individual shots.

Incidentally 7*ā€™s seem fine if looked at from a performance perspective, 9*ā€™s have broken loot for both A and A+ compared to both 7ā€™s and 10ā€™s in multiple alliances at this point and I suspect it is widespread.

Ultimately collecting this information in one thread would be more useful as it is the collection of data that is going to be meaningful on this one.

Closing this one, letā€™s continue here:

We have also posted a developers response there which should explain the situation.

1 Like