Will players leave because of Limit Breakers?

Yeah I went :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: when I saw those offers.

The restraint is being released.

3 Likes

I wonder what is in store for Black Friday/Cyber Week offers. :face_with_monocle:

Maybe they will break a new record in the near future: three separate offers selling aethers. :rofl:

3 Likes

Oooh thanks for the reminder gonna save up now :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

20 hate to be right about this

3 Likes

:rofl:

@BlackZed It seems exactly as you wrote 15 days ago, “The restraint is being released.” :unamused::rofl::rofl:

Maybe this offer will be repeated about every two weeks now?

3 Likes

oh wow. me seeing that offer -

3 Likes

Sure looks that way. I laughed so much when I saw that repeat offer.

Looks like it’s a regular offer now for those p2p who are in a real hurry to advance.

1 Like

I’m glad that your reaction was big laughter. I think we are both aware that this is “just” a phone game, and it’s simply not worth getting overly upset over Limit Breakers.

To a certain extent, I do still care about the game - it is through this game that I have been fortunate to meet so many great people I wouldn’t have otherwise. However, as I wrote in another thread recently, I have changed my attitude towards the game.

@sleepyhead @Sarah2 I am mostly hanging out in the Community Content section atm. I think this will be a good time for me to finally send more replies on my All about the players thread. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m glad you’re hanging out in community content @SamMe , it’s a great sub-forum full of good vibes (it’s also where I go when I need a recharge!)

It could definitely use a resurgence.

thanks for letting me and @Sarah2 know! forum buddies!

2 Likes

I am like you now. Expect less, spend less, less aggro. I started using my RT flags when pov started. :rofl::joy:

Let’s see how long I can last before I am booted out. :joy::rofl:

Don’t forget to tag me if there’s good content. Thank you

2 Likes

@BlackZed As you know we have already reached three separate aether offers for sale at the same time. :rofl:

1 Like

Let’s see if we can reach 4 aether offers at the same time. In May or June

1. Phoenix VIP
  2. Aethers Aplenty
  3. Choose your limit break
  4. Sands offer

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

:rofl:

My guess would be:

1. Path of Valor
  2. Phoenix VIP
  3. Sand Empires calendar offer
  4. Share the Aethers/similar

1 Like

Replying here instead of the original thread, since it is a celebration for our awesome moderators. :+1::+1:

Since Guvnor was (and thankfully still is) a moderator, I think it would’ve been really appreciated for someone to be courageous and let him know it wasn’t happening off the record or something. Maybe it wasn’t allowed.

The situation is what it is. Maybe I will write a follow-up, maybe I won’t. :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

@SamMe

Spotted this while updating numbers for Puzzle Combat, that EP Clone game.

Looks like EP will follow suit to LB to 100!

2021 to 85
2022 to 90
2023 to 95
2024 to 100 ???

:joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Yuck. :rofl::rofl:

Well, hopefully the game will continue for anyone who has the motivation to keep playing. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I just LBed my third 5* last week.

At my current rate of LBing 5*, I think it is possible they will release LB to 90 before I complete a rainbow team of 85. :face_with_monocle: It would be nice to be wrong. :joy:

Thanks for sharing this @BlackZed. :+1: for the information, not the contents. :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

My eyes popped when I saw the “100” considering that PC was globally released on 6 April 2021. :rofl::joy:

You are now forewarned.

3 Likes

@SamMe

In view of the impending release of Alpha Aethers and and their related aether passives, Looks like this thread is relevant again. :joy::rofl:

Maybe there should be a memorial to those who intend to exit because of Alpha aethers.

7 Likes

I don’t think I would quit straight off the bat, but I could see myself either becoming C2P/F2P, or perhaps quit my alt account and just focus on my main :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s reasonable. Focus on the stronger account, reduced spend or ? Maybe keep alternate f2p.

This game will run its course eventually. Till then, since you still enjoy this game, keep playing.

3 Likes