Moderator day - May 17th 🎈

I would like to express my deep gratitude in no particular order…

A big thank you @Rook for all that you have done. I’m glad to see you still visit sometimes. Especially when you help on the counting thread. :wink: I’ll keep hoping that you get a nice HOTM. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I really appreciate @Guvnor for all that you have done too. Just one example, I remember that you tried a lot against LB. I’d say you went down on that with a good fight. Another thanks for sticking around in a reduced capacity.

Thank you so much @littleKAF for everything that you do. Including running so many forum challenge events and er dropping zeros in the counting thread.

Last but not least, what would forum folk and the forum itself do without @Dudeious.Maximus? A moderator-like merger before becoming an official moderator. Really organised awarding of :dragon:.

Another thank you for recognising noteworthy stuff and spreading cheer through personalised forum titles, :dragon::cow::dragon_face::cow2: and other emojis!

A million thanks to our past and present moderators! I don’t know how you keep/kept us lot in line. :rofl: @zephyr1 @JonahTheBard @DaveCozy @Coppersky @Garanwyn @Kerridoc

12 Likes