Why Thoth-Amun Needs a Buff

As owner of both, I testify that Noor is better than Thoth-Amun.

Buff Thoth-Amun!!!

2 Likes

For those who havenā€™t, Please vote to buff Toth-Amun! Go to the top of this thread and press the vote button.

:wink:

2 Likes

I just got toth along with Khiona from ToL so this has been interesting reading. I had been torn on who to work on next (current purple project is Sartana + costume and I have maxed Domitia, Rigard, Tiburtus, Proteus and Gafar) After reading this now leaning towards Toth as could do with an option in case we ever go back to purple tanks as will prob be ok for firepower. I think buffing him by giving him minions to nearby or if just minions for him making them replicate like Seshat thatd be useful. Unfortunately Iā€™ve never seen him much in opposing raid defences to get a proper idea.

2 Likes

You are kidding me ā€¦ Even that uselss Noor is better than Thothā€¦ disgusting, so at this point we can say that Thoth is the worst HOTM ever created :frowning:

2 Likes

And still no buffā€¦

They touch the heros where we dont want to touch but they forgot again the most desirable for buf.

2 Likes

For years people have been asking for a buff for Toth. More than ever it seems appropriate now. He is outclassed by all similar heroes. Every fast hit-3 either does more damage or has a much better secondary effect (Drake, White Rabbit, Evelyn, Panther, etc etc.).

This is an old HotM, and the first minion maker (I believe). Letā€™s compare him to Seshat, as she is a fast, dark hero that also creates minions (seems a fare comparison).

Stats:
Very comparable, though Seshat wins out on attack which probably gives her the edge.

Attack:
Toth hits 3 for 215%, Seshat hits 1 for 400% (Most would probably prefer Seshat here), they have the opportunity to deal similar damage. maybe even giving Toth the edge.

Minions:
Their minions, almost the same, Tothā€™s have a little more health, but Seshatā€™s hit harder. But Seshatā€™s regenerate every 3 turns (gives her the edge).

Thatā€™s where Tothā€™s abilities stop, but letā€™s look at all the other things Seshat does.

Tertiary ability:
Seshat Dispells target and nearby enemies (very valuable effect)

Innate ability:
Seshat has the ability to resist mana reduction.

Elemental Link:
Seshat has an elemental link that gives all dark heroes +4% mana regen.

So Seshat is pretty comparable to Toth before you include her 3 other abilities that Toth doesnā€™t even have. When you look at them together, Toth doesnā€™t make much sense as a hero.

He doesnā€™t have to be as good as Seshat, but he certainly deserves some more love and thought if heā€™s going to exist in the same game as Seshat.

If someone knows where there is a poll to vote for a Toth Buff, please link it, Iā€™d like to put my support for a buff forward.

6 Likes

just another garbage hero. i donā€™t see how they can buff him to be the least bit playable seeing that they have failed to balance so many other things. donā€™t get your hopes up.
below average stats, useless skill, terrible damageā€¦ canā€™t use him on attack or defence. jus a garbage heroā€¦

2 Likes

@Pohiroshima At the very top of this post you can vote to help and draws the attention to this .

Thoth needs damage around 270% to the three objectives as Drake does .

Minion needs something else effect , specially some kind of debut effect (reduce max hp, reduce defense, drains ManĆ” etc)

Even providing him a Dispel status ailments from all allies are very valuable too.

Innate ability and element link also are missing so there are more slots To add effects that can add more valuable aspects to his niche (this applies to all the old hotm)

3 Likes

Not to mention the possibility of spreading minions across the board. :slightly_smiling_face::star_struck:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s is a great idea too

1 Like

Toth amun is the weakest hero of 5 stars heroes I think need buff For example element defence down like Evelyn or something like Reuben ā€¦ I think must give him some love equal to others fast mana heroes ā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m just gonna bump this just because and since words doesnā€™t seem to capture devā€™s attention for years, Iā€™m just posting this pic. :stuck_out_tongue: Thoth really needs his revamp. Hereā€™s my idea without making him overly powerful and all.

So, Thoth here is definitely better. Lower damage than before, yes, but the minions are great. High HP, good attack, summons for three, on fast mana. Like Bera/Freyaā€™s but only occupying three allies, although his skill is equipped with fair damage and tougher minions. It would be easy to stack 700 - 1000 HP for three allies with minions this thick.

Also with element link still active, he would fire almost the same damage than before anyway. Heā€™s also a Wizard here, chances to deal more damage.

2 Likes

I really want my Thoth to be revamped and this alteration will do just fine, I think.

I think this hero is worse than the four-star heroes Wilbur, Proteus, and Mist.
Iā€™ve never seen such a terrible hero.
If SG donā€™t want to do a balance patch, or if youā€™re not,
Release the hero Reset Token.(UNDO token)

1 Like

Inthink this hero is stringly underrated. He is like average 4* hero while at the moment he is 5*. Very weak attack and special skill.

1 Like

Increase damage to 360% target and nearby enemies. Minion stays the same. Add: Caster steals all generated mana from target and small amount from nearby enemies.

@moderators and @Staff_SGG

Please merge this here:

2 Likes

Thoth and Inari are both trash and need big improvements

2 Likes

Fast hero hit 3 (not minor on nearby):

The weak stay weak, the strong become stronger.

by Super Greedy Games

@mhalttu @J.o @KiraSG @Petri

5 Likes