Why Thoth-Amun Needs a Buff

6 Likes

They nerf Telluria twice! They nerf Vela. Absolute rubbish SGā€¦

2 Likes

And Thoth remains unchangedā€¦ the weak gets weaker!

There is a proposed elemental link and family bonus for oldef HotM, Thoth included but it is still too early to judge as it might have some changes.

Thanksā€¦ Itā€™s just frustrating that the older heroes are neglected whilst newer heroes and stronger ones like Faline for example are buffedā€¦ seems like some of us who have been in this game since 2017 are not appreciatedā€¦

1 Like

This made it clear to me that creators of the game do not care about it being fair, rich and balanced anymore - they only care about keep selling new stuff, regardless of all the old stuff you already bought.

Wouldnā€™t be this bad if getting anything in this game wasnā€™t so god damn rare and expensive.

Thatā€™s not a game that I was looking for and want to support. Very different idea of this game pulled me in back in 2018. Wish I knew what itā€™s going to turn into back then. Would definitely not invest myself this much.

5 Likes

Even after the new Thoth buff hes still pretty bad and not worth the tabards ā€¦ buff him more to make him worthy ā€¦!

1 Like