Who goes up to the maximum and with ethers?

Well, first of all nice to see that you are still playing and happy with the game.
I suppose it depends who you have currently in your roster.
So as an example do you have Krampus or Black Knight? If not then go for Kara.
What about dodge? Do you need Inari (her costume is great) or Hanitra (but I personally wouldn’t LB her).
Then you have Profesora and Aouda both great and both unique are you “missing” any of their skills?
Deciding on your holy/yellow is a hard one for me with out knowing what you already have in your roster and what skill you are missing.
And will you be making a pull in Gargoyles
Good luck

1 Like

Thank you very much for your moral support, the truth is a roller coaster of ups and downs, but here I continue.
I’m between Kara and Liden …
The only thing I don’t have are dodging

1 Like

If you are torn between just those two heroes, I would go for Kara.
I tested her in Beta and she was fab. I am levelling her now and will give her +20 and LB
However, I also tested Costume Inari in Beta and she was awesome… If I had her that would definitely make me think twice.
Whichever hero you choose good luck

2 Likes

@JGE Have you tried kullervo can you explain to me what it really does, how many enemies does it hit?

Kara :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Taunt is always massive.

Then Professor is amazing. She’s currently the only dupe I have that I would consider ascending.

Yellow is rich in healers though so it’s not like she’s light years ahead of some of them but the cleanse and overheal is very useful.

Edit - also good to see you still playing. It’s a game so try not to get too caught up in it. We all win and lose, just play it at a pace you like.

1 Like

Thank you, very kind of you, and grateful for the moral support.

Yes I have tested the new family of heroes in Beta. The two best 5* are the purple and the yellow (Kullervo).
I would really really like both of them.
Kullervo deals damage to the target…
Then deals damage to a random different enemy …
Enemies hit then cast mindless attack on a random ally when mana is full at the start of a turn and lasting 3 turns…
It can’t be cleansed …
And if it’s a purple hero it lasts 2 turns longer
Hope that helps

1 Like