Which Hero you Limit Break? 3 Star Edition POLL

:question: Which Holy 3 star hero would you limit break ?

• Agnes
  • Arman
  • Bane (Normal only)
  • Bane (Normal + Costume)
  • Bertulf
  • Candy
  • Dawa (Normal only)
  • Dawa (Normal + Costume)
  • Gan Ju (Normal only)
  • Gan Ju (Normal + Costume)
  • Kailani (Normal only)
  • Kailani (Normal + Costume)
  • Kvasir
  • Melia
  • Pixie
  • Poppy

0 voters

4 Likes

:question: Which Dark 3 star hero would you limit break ?

• An-Windr
  • Aderyn
  • Balthazar (Normal only)
  • Balthazar (Normal + Costume)
  • Bjorn
  • Chochin
  • Edd
  • Gil-Ra
  • Guardian Bat
  • Jack
  • Maeve
  • Morris
  • Oberon (Normal + Costume)
  • Prisca (Normal only)
  • Prisca (Normal + Costume)
  • Renfeld (Normal only)
  • Renfeld (Normal + Costume)
  • Tyrum (Normal only)
  • Tyrum (Normal + Costume)
  • Vlad

0 voters

Due to maximum 20 options I have skipped Oberon (Normal only)

3 Likes

:+1:

Thank you!

I think Vollermork is underrated, and perhaps the same for Vodnik (I think he is only mentioned in the f2p Rebellion thread occasionally).

1 Like

You are welcome!

In case someone wants to select the skipped options:

• Friar Tuck (Normal only)
  • Oberon (Normal only)

0 voters

3 options are allowed for all earlier polls.

2 Likes

'

So far :

• C. Gunnar
  • Nordic
  • C. Ulmer
  • Maeve
  • Grevle
  • Melia
3 Likes

I really should avoid this thread or anywhere people show their Bauchan(s). :cry::rofl:

2 Likes

Thank You @PlayForFun . You made it really helpful and easy for the 3* edition.

1 Like

So far:

Planning on adding Bertulf, Aderyn, Dölgöön, Kornel, Helo, Pixie, Grevle, Rudolph, An-Windr, and Vodnik as well.
Tried to come up with a mix of heroes to cover various facets of tournaments while being mindful of challenge events and some elements being reflected or not allowed.

I am sure in the future I will add even more.

3 Likes

Broke Bertulf, Dolgoon, and Hawkmoon (w/ costume) . Maybe they will help me win some 4* raid tourneys.

I have already limit broke C .Hawkmoon, Frosty (very happy with this particular decision), Nordri, Grevle, Bjorn, Melia and Kvasir.

I have very few maxed 3*, so I did not have many choices, but so far I don’t have any particular regrets.

4 Likes

I have these 3 star heroes limit broken so far

2 Likes

Frosty is the favourite 3* that I own. :smile: My main Frosty is only +3, I think I should add more emblems soon. :thinking:

2 Likes

Most people on this thread seem to have a Bauchan except me. :sob::rofl:

He was the very first hero I maxed after Sharan :slight_smile: I have him at +19 and his Evade from Rogue emblems comes in great. I still use him in wars as healer.

His stats, lb and +19 are: 545-681-1094

1 Like

Thank you for the information. Wow, Frosty arrived at a great time for you. :smile:

Since Rigard is so useful, I would’ve considered Helo for emblems (and perhaps LB too).

However, it seems Frosty could be a more popular choice than Helo. And it is probably due to that Rogue class, as you mentioned, and also the minions for all allies.

1 Like

I don’t have Frosty but I have Helo @E20. And his cleansing is so useful. He is my next LB hero.

2 Likes

You are not alone………

1 Like

Why Gunnar? He seems to be such a weak hero.

Not sure which Gunnar you are using, but he is one of the best 3* in the game. If you are searching for hitting power, then I can understand why he would be considered “weak”.

Gunnar helps your team survive. He gives your team +63% defense and evenly distributes damage from the opponent. So instead of getting a kill shot from the opponent, your defense stat is increased and instead of getting a 200 hp, that damages gets distributed to the entire team.

Gunnar’s costume helps your team to lay the smack down. With the costume, your opponent receives -44% defense down. They also share damage that you give them. Pair your C Gunnar with a few snipers, and the opponent is KO’d.

That’s why people have him maxed, emblemed and limit broken. TBH…I also thought he was weak. But he is irritation to face, and amazing to raid with.

8 Likes

Mine so far

I am rushing to finish the extra levels on Gunnar, Grevle and Ishtak now before the start of next week’s tournament. I’m also 2 yellow aether short for Kvasir so if I pick them up from loot this weekend I’ll be limit breaking and rushing him too.

Edited to add: The missing aethers for kvasir just came from this week’s tournament loot. So he is LB now too.

4 Likes