When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

Another game that started recently.

4 Likes
3 Likes

@Pike @BlackZed And I never knew about those!!!

4 Likes

@NicoX your being a typical ghost!! I can see you replying but no posts yet!!

2 Likes

:joy: I believe you suffer from what I like to call ā€œK-pop Twitter Syndrome,ā€ which is inserting random gifs that have absolutely no relation to what you write, for reasons unclear to anyone but you.

Iā€™m so tempted to delete my post so that only the quote stays and people think I actually meant it. :joy: You have to know that, right?

:rofl: Sure, letā€™s double the world population with 8 billion Nicos and see how it goes. Doesnā€™t sound like a recipe for disaster at all.

Every single movie, show or song I like would become an instant hit, you would hate it so much. And thatā€™s just the tip of the iceberg.

Luckily, the 8 billion Nicos would be utterly unable to organize and find an agreement in order to pursue world domination.

:expressionless: As if @Sorvina needed any more motivation to do just that. Can you please quit thanking me or complimenting me forever? Or learn how to do it without inciting crime? :joy:

5 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:

I think one in the forum is more than enough.

6 Likes

Sadly they donā€™t taste good and arenā€™t nutritious either

3 Likes

I think one in the world is more than enough. Although:

Iā€™m not saying I like the idea, but fair point.

5 Likes

Itā€™s always fun by you isnā€™t it LOL

2 Likes

@sleepyhead ā€¦Add enough garlic and cheese you will never mind his flavor :fork_and_knife:

4 Likes

Imagine how many nerf ā€œinsert animalā€ topics weā€™d have right now if there were more Nicos?!

3 Likes

Iā€™m really starting to like this ideaā€¦

4 Likes

Not opposed to it myself! @NicoX what do you think? Weā€™ve got pets for heroes now!

3 Likes

Then again I have other ideas of what I could do with multiple pikes :smiling_imp: :biting_lip:

4 Likes

Add a good steak, potato wedges and sour cream and it becomes very tasty. If you then leave out @NicoXā€¦

3 Likes

Are we talking about @NicoX 's moisturizing routine?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just thought a musical interlude was a nice addition

Ty geoff castellucci for giving ear candy :biting_lip:

3 Likes

@Steve9999 @JGE thank you so much for the support in that post. I had a few reach out to me and itā€™s nice for them to know that theyā€™re not alone, or feel stupid that they care and itā€™s just a game.

4 Likes

Which post @Mistress_of_Shadows

1 Like