I am giving hero description to AI Art generator - can you guess the hero?

I little fun game. I have started playing with AI Art generator, and although the results are still far from great, I thought this could be interesting. Maybe I’ll get better :sweat_smile:

So I am basically looking at the E&P hero art and try to describe what I see in text, put that text to AI Art generator with some preset modifiers (I’ll experiment what works best for best style) then post it here. Then - can you guess the hero?

Here’s an easy one for the start:

8 Likes

Nadezhda?

20 characters

Wow! That’s a solid guess I have to say - but nope, the age doesn’t really match :slight_smile:

Hmm Vivica? She has a tiny dragon flying next to her. You probably described that to get the AI to put the wing at the bottom of the picture? Vivica also dresses mostly red.

4 Likes

My first impression was Vivica.
but hair color is wrong

2 Likes

Yang Mai? The posture would match.

Yes, that’s Vivica, good job! And yes, the colors etc. don’t always match. I try giving the AI most accurate description I can, but it still can get a lot of things out of its own imagination. But I thought the pet dragon will give it away. Since you answered at the same time, I’ll give you a draw :wink:

Results:

Elioty33: 1
H.V: 1

Next one:

2 Likes

20 chars of Black Knight?

4 Likes

Grimm? /20charssssssss
Edit: probably not, the horns are missing. Guessed on the posture.

That was waaay too easy, I knew it! Yup, Black Knight.

Let me figure out something more challenging for the next :stuck_out_tongue:

H.V: 2

3 Likes

This one might be too easy as well, but let’s keep the party going.

For me it’s Hu Tao 20c

2 Likes

Bai Yeong?
<20characters>

1 Like

Is it Theobald?

This is a nice tool, I didn’t know it. I tried it a few times. May I post a picture I generated?

4 Likes

I would say Bai Yeong too.

1 Like

Sure, go ahead!

And yup, Theobald it was!

H.V: 2
Sorvina: 1

4 Likes

Probably too easy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Isarnia probably? My second thought is Glenda.

3 Likes

My first guess was Tethys :slight_smile:

If it is Iris, then really too easy.