AtoZ Category Game - Part Deux

Due to popular demand, this is the second installment of the AtoZ Category Game.

The aim…
First and foremost fun.
Forum users make a list starting from A all the way to Z before a mod / staff member resets the list.@littleKAF is a stickler for the rules, and we the players, have been guilty on a few, OK on many occasions, to have been alphabetically challenged :woozy_face:. That’s code for, the order is sometimes is not entirely correct :wink:
Edit: more fun if everyone just joins in, so no reset needed.

The game rules:

• The first player decides the category of our AtoZ list in their post. Example food or E&P heros, so Apples or Aeron.
  • The next person continues the sequence, so B - Bananas or Bane etc. Please include the category somewhere, so we don’t need to scroll back too far (great suggestion voidstrike ).
  • Posters need to alternate posts, so you can’t win by yourself. It’s about team work and cooperation.

Tagging the regular category players… Alas, I can only tag 10 people max :sob:.

@princess1 @PM229 @sleepyhead @yelnats_24 @akionna @Joyful818 @VeryQuietly @Rook @amrath

11 Likes

E&P 3*+ Heroes! :grin:

A - Aife

4 Likes

B - Bane

2 Likes

C - Carver

3 Likes

The original queen …

DAWA

4 Likes

E - Elena

3 Likes

F - Friar Tuck

3 Likes

G - Gato

2 Likes

H – Hawkmoon , who is amazingly awesome with her costume

3 Likes

I - Illinois come on cant you feel it! (sufjan stevens)

I - Isshtak, (citizen of Illinois…)

1 Like

Justice for all!

1 Like

K - Kvasir (Season 3)

1 Like

L - Lady of the Lake

2 Likes

M - Melia, the mermaid

1 Like

Namahage

2 Likes

First reset.

Onatel.

So are we tracking two threads for a while?

1 Like

Sure, we can multi-task, can you though? :grin:

3 Likes

Alas… We are in need of a new topic already :pleading_face:. Thanks Kaffy :woozy_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Let me jump in here… :stop_sign:

Didn’t you read the the notice? :laughing:
3(***) is the challenge

1 Like