When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

Thank u, and u may link or kink anything :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank u. I was drinkingā€¦ Tends to mellow me. :imp: but yes idc about linking or my rep after the things i did today :biting_lip:

5 Likes

hereā€™s to more yummy alcohol then :wink:

I like a glass of wine after work too, to mellow me down from all the annoyances during the day :stuck_out_tongue:

a little wine and gossipā€¦

3 Likes

I echo everyoneā€™s sentiments on ā€œThankingā€ the mods and everyone who works so hard to keep the game going. I would like to send a a big ā€œThank Youā€ to the alliance I was inā€¦Diamond Infantry. They were awesome and kept me playing in an alliance as long as I did. It finally just got to be to much though and I play here and there. So here are to the great alliances!!

7 Likes

2 Likes

I think itā€™s time for some music. Thanks to whoever for your existence my @Mistress_of_Shadows. This oneā€™s for you.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think theyā€™ve been thanked here before, I would like to thank @Draerius for contributing to the fun community content threads and back-liking to show appreciation, and @BlackZed for making many sensible, empathetic replies all over the forum!

7 Likes

Awwww thank you :kissing_heart: and 20 more

3 Likes

Iā€™ll just leave this here:

You liked that post too. :rofl:

3 Likes

oops! weā€™ve been so grateful here that I canā€™t remember them all @SamMe :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yes, same here. @Mistress_of_Shadows started a really great thread. :+1::+1:

6 Likes

I just want to say a massive thank you to our very special :dragon: for protecting @MichlD90 ā€™s :turtle:

@Dudeious.Maximus

You are just amazing

8 Likes

Love u too mein herr :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

three cheers for @Dudeious.Maximus , thanks for all the hard work you do behind the scenes, and in keeping this community cheerful and full of good will!

6 Likes

Thank you @Gryphonknight for leaving helpful posts throughout the forum. I have this one in particular bookmarkedā€¦

I can never remember how to make a table, because I donā€™t do them often. But I do know where to look. :wink: Thank you, thank you, thank you Mr Helpful :sunglasses:.

8 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more @Sarah2

I donā€™t know what we would do without him!

Iā€™ve got so many of his threads bookmarked - my list of bookmarked pages are longer than my ā€˜likesā€™ list!

Thank you so much @Gryphonknight

:green_heart:

FIN

6 Likes

thanks indeed to @Gryphonknight

and also thanks to @BlueHair for informative posts like this one:

mind-boggling to see how the pace of hero releases has increased over time!!!

6 Likes

I am going to be really honest here, but when I started in the game 3 years ago, I wasnā€™t overly enamelled with the communication provided by SG in the forum.
I actually thought it was pants.
But over the last 12 months and more there has been a significant improvement. And that in itself deserves thanks ā€¦

But I would like to give a big thanks to @Petri ā€¦. I really donā€™t envy his job at all. Mainly because the majority of the posts directed at him are negative with some bordering on hostile.

So he gets a BIG thank you from me for soldiering on, keeping calm, doing the best he can in his role and mainly for having the patience of a saint - well done you.
Keep calm and carry on ā€¦

14 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ll get that tattooed. In a place where only a very illustrious circle can seeā€¦ :smirk:

1 Like

Same song - no likes everytime i come to this thread but thank you @sleepyhead ! Iā€™m glad you find the list useful!! :blue_heart:

3 Likes