When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some 💘 now

agree, customer service is always a tough job… thanks for always being polite and measured @Petri !

and also for encouraging the development of a thriving and supportive community :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Harlikwen @Steve9999 @BlueHair @Dudeious.Maximus and so many others I want to say thank you for posting some great music yesterday that got me through a very busy and very rough day. @NotVixx I also want to thank you 4 being you and you know what you did :kiss:

13 Likes

I’m going to say thank you to @Luna and @Owzat for being awesome new members of TBD! Glad you made your home with us :green_heart::turtle:

8 Likes

Thanks @Macaque1902 for giving us a home and a family :turtle::green_heart:

6 Likes

Its been a pleasure. Thanks for leading us so well as well.

7 Likes

And you have the cutest :turtle: :green_heart:

TBD

Best alliance :green_heart:

TBD = Turtles Bring Delight :turtle:

9 Likes

:joy: At last the true meaning of TBD is uncovered!

5 Likes

I would like to thank @Ruskin505 . I have gotten very into Mythic Titan lately and he have very helpful advice.

What made it helpful is he gave general concepts versus specifically “use hero X”. He listed some specific example heroes from his own roster for explanation purposes, but left it all ambiguous enough to be adapted to an individuals roster very easily. That is the most helpful kind of advice and not as common as it should be on here!

Here, here for @Ruskin505 !

:beers:

11 Likes

I’d like to thank @muchado. Now I know I’ve helped at least 1 person on this forum.

I found your compliment well-detailed. I think it’s that we’re both f2p that hero options are often limiting.

:beers:

12 Likes

this warms my heart, kudos to you both @Ruskin505 @Muchacho - helping each other is A+!

7 Likes

@NotVixx - thank you for continuing to bring smiles even on terrible, horrible, no good, very bad nights. You are far more than tolerated.

I’m glad you’re here. Please know you are appreciated far more than a simple “like” can convey. :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @SamMe for spreading likes, positivity and sunshine all over the forum. You are appreciated :hugs:.

8 Likes

Thank you kindly @Sarah2! :smile:

I’m out of likes atm. :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

@Str8blazen and @PurpleHolic thank you for being so amazing and for your loyalty and support in the shops :kiss: :popcorn: :beers:

8 Likes

Thanks @Pompitous … Such honesty :wink::grin:

6 Likes

Thank you @Mistress_of_Shadows for putting this thread together Gratitude and Appreciation :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank goodness there are people like @sleepyhead ready to call out players making wild unsubstantiated claims in the forum. Thank you :hugs:.

8 Likes

Thank you my dear @Sarah2 ! :slight_smile: I’m willing to evaluate a source… but there must be a source in the first place :slight_smile: appreciate your appreciation!

6 Likes

Petri’s a he? Isn’t he a she? No idea…

1 Like

He is a he. :laughing:

20 chars of clarification

16 Likes